Edward trying to save Bella

Epov

The panther dropped to the ground just in front of me. I stood there frozen not being able to move. I was breathing heavy. I have never in my entire life time killed anything. My arm finally dropped and the gun fell out of my hand. I felt a hand grab my leg. Bella came to my mind instantly. I turned and dropped to my knees. "Bella are you alright?" She shook her head no. I put my hand on her forehead and noticed she was burning up. "Oh, Bella your burning up!" She clutched her stomach again in pain and screamed out. "Damn it! I got to get you out of here. But it's to dark.

I grabbed her gun and put the safety on and put it in her bag. I went and grabbed the knife. I sat it down until I scooped her up and I grabbed the knife and went back to the tent I had set up by the water. I dropped the knife outside the tent and laid Bella down inside the tent. I took her back pack off and started looking through it. I grabbed the rag I found and went out the tent and dipped it into the cool water and went back into the tent.

I put it on Bella forehead. "What were you thinking Bella you were suppose to stay back at the campsite." I told her. "You, Edward!" She says. "What! I thought you were mad at me and scared of me. That's why I came out here to give you space!" I told her. "It's wasn't safe out here at night Edward!" She told me. "Bella, it didn't matter, I knew I wasn't helping you by being."

She slowly sat up. "STOP, IT EDWARD. IT MATTERS TO ME DAMN IT! ALL I WANTED WAS THE EDWARD I FELL IN LOVE BACK, NOT THIS ARROGANT STUCK UP ASS HOLE, THAT THINKS EVERY LITTLE DAMN THING GOT TO BE DONE BY THE HIRED HELP! I HATE THE FACT THAT YOU BECAME PUSHY, BOSSY AND MOST OF THE PERSON I FEAR."Tears fell from her eyes. "THEN WHY YOU FOLLOW ME BELLA IF YOU FEAR AND HATE ME SO DAMN BAD?"

"BECAUSE DAMN IT, AS CRAZY AS IT SOUNDS I KNOW MY EDWARD STILL IN THERE AND I LOVE YOU! I'm so lost without you, I can't handle the fact of losing another person I love especially you Edward." I gently reach for her face but she pulled away from me. "DAMN IT, BELLA PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME, NOT NOW! I need you now as much as you need me and if I didn't love you so goddamn much, I wouldn't of climbed stupid trees to get to you and pick up that gun and kill something for the first time in my life." I told her. "Wait you climbed trees to get to me?"

"Yes, I did for you. Because I couldn't lose you either." Bella crashed into me and wrapped her arms around me as tight as she could. I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face into the her hair and started crying. I finally let go of the hurt and fear I had happen to me, I lost a friend that was turning out to be good friend. I hate what has happen to me. If I would've of lost Bella I don't know what I do.

I pulled her arms away from my neck. "Need to rest Bella!" I told her. "No, not without you." I nodded and laid down beside her. "Tomorrow no matter what we're going back to the campsite so I can get you help you hear me Bella!" I told her. "I'm not going to argue with you on this Edward. I know there something wrong, so don't worry." She told me.

I woke up the next morning and noticed that Bella felt hotter. I put my hand on her forehead and her fever must of went up sometime during the night. "Bella, can you wake up for me please!" She open her eyes only part way. But she didn't say anything to me. She just looked at me and her eyes closed shut again. "Bella come on you need to stay awake." She didn't move. I got up and put everything into one backpack and put it one. I cupped Bella cheek. "Come on baby let me know your still with me here." She open her eyes and looked at me. "That's my girl!" I leaned over and kissed her forehead. I scooped her up into my arms and started walking back down the trail. I walked past the panther I killed last night. It look like something was eating it.

I kept going until I stopped so I could give Bella some water. "Bella you need to drink come on wake up for me." She open her eyes and she reached for the water bottle and took a drink. But a couple seconds later it came back up. I looked at her confused. I knew there was something more wrong then she had let on.