Trying to find my Edward

Bpov

I grabbed Edward's engagement ring I put on a necklace. I held it close to my heart. This was from the Edward I love not this jerk I don't even know. This Edward scares me. I woke up the next morning before Edward I put on my necklace on this time. I pack my shampoo and conditioner. I found a hidden lake with a waterfall.

Once there I stripped down to my sports bra and underwear and I dived in. It felt good. No one could see me or my scars. I was in Jamaica camping hoping to find my Edward. I called his family and let them know what was up and they agreed with me. I got out and laid out. I must of fell asleep because now I hurt like hell. I gotten really bad sunburn. I get dressed slowly and head back. I noticed Edward still didn't do anything so I just stayed in my tent. I didn't get much sleep because of the sun burn. I also noticed Edward didn't have no wood to burn.

So I started to split up the wood. Once I got down I turned and jumped when I saw Edward sitting there watching me. In a way it kind of creep me out. I noticed it wasn't Edward same green eyes I loved so much either. The bright green was gone. I went and done up the dishes. At least he eating. Me on the other hand haven't had a appetite at all.

When I was done I turned around and Edward was standing behind me. I jumped. "Excuse me Edward." He wouldn't move. I started to shake. "Edward if you don't move you're going to regret it." That's when Edward took a step forward. I took my knee and it went up into his groan. He dropped to his knees. "I'm sorry Edward but I warned you and you were scaring me. I will be back later."

I grabbed my backpack and went into the storage tent and grabbed some water. I walked out and Edward stopped me. "Bella wait!" I turned and look and he was still on his knees. He looked at me with the same green eyes as earlier. "Edward save it, I know just by the look of your eyes that you're not going to be honest with me." I turned around and walked away.

I went back to the lake. I sat down and started to cry. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm lost without my Edward. Who going to protect me from Mike now. I started to have pains in my stomach. I think I over down it with the wood. God it hurts. I get up and start walking back to the campsite. I just need to find my meds and rest. That's it. I get back and noticed Edward still sitting by the fire. I went into the storage tent and looked for my meds but I started to hurt to much. I wrapped my arm around my stomach and walked over to my tent.

"Bella you alright?" I stopped in confusion. I looked over to Edward and he was still looking at the fire. I shake my head. I walked into the tent and dug for Edward t-shirt and boxer and put them on. I laid down and curled up into a ball. I fell asleep but not for long between the nightmare and me being in pain I screamed out. I then heard a noise and grabbed the gun. I started to shake because it was dark. I heard the zipper of the door on my tent. I stood up and pointed the gun to the door.

I started to breathe really heavy. I clicked back the hammer. "BELLA WHAT THE HELL. I CAME TO SEE IF YOU WERE ALRIGHT AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO SHOOT ME!" He snapped. "EGGRRHH!" I screamed out in pain. I fell to my knees in pain. Edward ran up to me. "Bella let me have the gun please!" I looked up at him and I actually saw fear for the for the first time in the long time. I let go of the gun and he made sure the gun was unloaded before he set it down. He came back over to me. "What is it Bella?" He asked me. "I over did it and I haven't been taking my medicine or eating." I explained to him. He started looking around the tent. "Where is it?" He asked me.

"It's in the storage tent." I told him. He picked me up first and set me up on the bed. Then grabbed my flashlight and went out the door. Not long after he comes back in with some water and my meds. He helps me sit me up. He gives me my meds and lays me back down. "I'll be right back. Please don't try to kill me when I come back in this time." He told me. I just cried from the pain. I could care less what he does. About a half hour later I noticed my pain meds were starting to kick in. Then Edward walked back in with his sleeping bag and pillow. He laid them on the ground and then zipped up the door.

He finally went and laid down. "Thank you Edward!" Was all I said before I closed my eyes and fell asleep. The next morning I was woken up by a gentle touch. I open my eyes and Edward was standing there with my meds and some water. "No, just let me sleep." I told him. He tap me again. "Alright I will take it then leave me be!" He helped me up and that's when I realized that it wasn't just the right time to take the meds yet. My bladder said otherwise. "Edward hold that thought I need ladies room first. But when I went to go get up I guess the not eating and taking the meds last night on empty stomach last was a very bad idea. Edward caught me before I hit the ground.

I still didn't trust him yet. I pulled away from him. I got up and walked slow to the bathroom. When I tried to walk back I black out. I woke back up in the tent. I was a little freaked out though. Because the last I knew it was light outside and I was on my way back from the bathroom and now it was just starting to get dark out. I felt someone touch me. I backed away. "I guess you weren't joking about being scared of me." Edward said. I didn't know what to say to him. I stayed right where I was and didn't move. "Here, I brought you in something to eat and please take these." He walked back out. I grabbed the plate and started to eat. I set it down on the floor and took my meds.

I sat there a minute still sore. I thought maybe a shower would help me. So I gather up the stuff I needed for the shower plus a change a clothes. I grabbed the the plate. When I walked out I saw Edward chopping up more wood. He must of gotten more wood while I blacked out.

I set the plate down on the table and I glanced back at Edward again before heading over to the shower. I climbed into the shower and just let it hit me in the stomach. I had finally gotten out. I got dressed and went and set everything back into the tent.

I walked back out to go sit next to the fire and got stopped by Edward. I took a step back. "You should be resting." He told me. "Edward please don't. I can't stand being cooped up and I'm going to sit by the fire so please don't stop me." I told him.

"Then just wait for a minute please!" I nodded. I watched him go into the storage tent. Then he finally came back out with a pillow and blanket. He set the blanket on the ground and the pillow against the log. Then he walked back up to me.

He went to reach for me but I stepped back and shook my head. Edward dropped his hand back down. I walked over slowly to where he put the blanket down and pillow down. Edward sat down across from me. I kept noticing off and on that he kept looking at me like he wanted to say something.

"Will you just spit it out already Edward." I told him. He looked up at me. "It's just that I can't believe how scared you are of me now. Did I really change that much?" He asked. "Yes, Edward!" Is all I said. "My god when you pointed that gun at me two nights ago I couldn't believe it." I stopped him.

"Hold on 2 nights ago, didn't I just black out this morning?" I asked him. "No it was yesterday morning." I just shook my head. I must of over did it too much without my meds. Edward took me out of my thoughts. "Bella, I honestly thought you were going to shoot that gun." He told me. I think back to that night. I gasp. Because even though I still saw him I still pulled that hammer back. If the pain didn't hit as has hard as it did I might of.

What was I thinking. I got up and started walking back to my tent but I stopped. "Edward I'm sorry about that." I walked back into my tent and sat down on the bed. I wrapped my arms around my stomach. The tears started to fall. Even though he had changed, I would of killed any chance of getting back the Edward I love the most. What was I thinking. "Bella, can we talk about this?"

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.