Rebecca wakes up and he realizes how incredible Bella really is

Epov

I was getting ready to head back out the door when my phone rang, it was Sam.

"Hey, Sam. What's up?" I asked. "Well, I do got some news for you and it was easy to get, but you're not going to like it at all." He told me. "Just tell me Sam." I told him. "Well, it was the tutor, but he was hired by someone that been after Bella."

My heart felt like it stopped at that moment. I knew who he was going to tell me at that moment who it was, but I already knew. "It was Mike Newton! I'm sorry! I will personally help find him and bring to justice Edward." He told me. "Thank you Sam. I need all the help I can get." I told him.

"I put extra guards at the hospital. There is even undercover so if anyone looks out of place. Plus were looking at each person that works there. So if someone new shows up they have to show id and verification from the hospital that they work there."

"Good idea, Sam." We finished up and I opened up my door to walk out there was Tanya.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" My eyes widen. "DOES RESTRAINING ORDER MEAN ANY DAMN THING TO YOU?" I pushed her aside. "Look Edward I could care less about the restraining order. I heard about your baby and I thought." I turned around and glared at her because no one was suppose to know anything. "HOW THE HELL YOU FIND OUT AND WHAT DO YOU CARE?"

"Edward, I may hate that stupid ugly bitch, for taking you away from me but I still care." She told me. "DON'T YOU DARE ACT LIKE YOU EVEN CARE, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WAS CHEATING. You know, deep down inside I knew you were, but I didn't want to believe it. And don't you ever call Bella a bitch or ugly. She is the mother of my daughter and the love of my life. THEY ARE BOTH LAYING UP THERE IN THAT DAMN HOSPITAL IN A COMA, BECAUSE OF AN ASSHOLE, THAT YOU SEEMS TO KEEP GIVING INFORMATION TO, SO DON'T TELL ME YOU FUCKING CARE. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!" I ignored what she tried to say to me and got into my car and drove to the gate. A  guard came out.

"Will you make sure Tanya Denali leaves and never sets foot on this property again!" I demanded. "Yes sir!" He said. I drove off to the hospital. I walked into Bella room first. I set down the bag and took out 2 pictures frames. 1 of just me and  her camping when I started to have feelings for her, the other of her and I with Rebecca after she was born. I set them on the table that rolled so if she woke up they be right in front of her. I pulled the side bar down on the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. I took Bella hand gently into mine.

"You gotta pull through this Bella. Rebecca needs you. Hell I need you. Who going to keep me from falling back into my old self if you leave us. You and Rebecca are my life and I can't live without you guys." I told her. "EDWARD ANTHONY MASON CULLEN DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK LIKE THAT AGAIN, I ALMOST LOST YOU ONCE!" My head snapped around to the doorway to my crying mother. "I'm sorry mother. But it's true! I love Bella and Rebecca so much, I can't lose them, I just can't."

My mother walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. "I know son. It's just you're my son and Bella feels like a daughter to me. It's so hard to see her like this with all these tubes and ivs stuck in her." She told me.  "She's  right you know Edward, it is hard on everyone. I know it's even harder on you. I know I haven't been much of a father to her. But I'm trying so damn hard to be one now and I feel like I'm failing her." Charlie looked to the ground. "Charlie if anyone failed her it was me. I should've did a better background check on the tutor. I should've of kept her at the manor, I should've.." My mother stopped me.

"Edward quit. You did what was best for Bella. She wasn't happy at the manor and we all knew it. As for the tutor you went by what the school said. We always trusted the school. After this year we won't have to worry about that school. You and Bella can go to college. You will become king when you become 21."

"Wait, what, I thought I was going to become king after Bella and I got married it's tradition." I said. "Well, it's time for new traditions isn't it son?" I looked up at my father. With confusion.
"Son Before Rebecca was born, Bella had called for me and your Mother to come see her." I looked at Bella laying there on the bed then back to my father. "Well, we came of course and she didn't want you to know until your birthday in August of course." I gasped.

"Any ways, she explained to us how tradition was a little messed up anyways." He smiled. But I knew what he meant by his granddaughter. "Well, she had told us how you wanted to college." He told me. "Well, you guys already knew that and you were going to let us go. With the exception that I attended the important meetings and important other gatherings." I told him.
"Yes, son! But you left out one thing. The part that you really wanted to go to college for. Not what I wanted you to go for." He said. "What you think, Edward we would not approve of what you wanted to do and be a king at the same time?" My mother asked. My mouth dropped open. "Bella told you I wanted to be a doctor?" I asked.

"Yes, son! We couldn't even express how proud of you we are of you. We need doctors in our country. We know you can achieve both." My father said. I took and ran my hand through the back of my hair and looked down at Bella. Tears started to fall. "I don't know what to say?" I told them. "Say you'll make us proud son, say you'll make Bella wish for you to come true." My mother said. "Ok, I will do it, not just for me, but for my family." Just then Alice comes running in the room with tears in her eyes. "Alice what is it?" I asked her.

"It's Rebecca she awake Edward. The doctor wants to talk to you." I looked down at Bella and then at everyone else. "Go son we'll keep an eye on Bella." I heard my mother say. I leaned over and gently kissed Bella on the forehead. "I love you so much Bella Swan. Please just heal. I will bring our daughter to you as soon as she can come." I walked out and went up to my daughter's  room. I could hear her crying. I seen the nurse taking her vitals.

"Oh look just in time daddy. You get to feed your daughter and she's  very hungry to." The nurse gently picks her up and lays Rebecca in my arms. "I will be right back with her mother's breast milk." She told me. "Wait, I thought she couldn't have Bella's milk?" I asked. "Oh, it's alright, we been pumping your wife milk and we been filtering it so you don't have to worry. I will be right back with a bottle." I didn't correct the nurse when she called Bella my wife. I sat down in the rocking chair and started rocking. "I wish your mommy was awake so I could tell her what an incredible person she is." Just then the nurse walked in with a small bottle in her hand. "I let the doctor know you're  here. He will be in a few minutes to talk to  you."  She hands me the bottle and walks back out. I put the bottle in Rebecca mouth and she latched on, while grabbing my pinky.

This was the first time I feed Rebecca. Now I knew what Bella felt like. Edward except the other part of course. "Mr. Cullen you have a fighter on your hands in your arms there. Most babies would of not come out of a coma like we had her in. But somehow she did. I'm going to run labs and keep her in the hospital for just a few days as a precaution but I know Rebecca recovery just fine." He told me.  Will I be able to take Rebecca down to her mother while she's here. I think it will help in her mother's recovery."

"I don't see why not as long as we do feedings here and we limit the visit until I discharge her. In fact after you feed her, you can take her down for her first visit. I want the bond to be there even though her mother is in a coma. I think your right." He walked out and I continue feeding Rebecca. "You heard that I get to take you to see your mommy. I know it will help her so much."

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.

Thank you for reading my stories and voting, following me, also commenting on my stories.