Bella worst nightmare comes true

Bpov

The doctors asked me a bunch of questions. One question after another. Doctor after doctor. I covered my ears and screamed out to stop. I was freaking out. I noticing my eyes started to get heavy. I woke up, or I at least I thought I did. I looked around my room and no one was here. I didn't hear no one either. I looked at my arms and there was no iv's. I didn't even hear the beep of the monitor. I had gotten up and walked out of the room into the hallway. It was empty. Nobody around at all. "HELLO!" I called out. But no one answered.

"EDWARD!" Nothing. I started to run to Jacob room, but all that was there was his wheelchair. I ran back to my room and fell to my knees and started crying. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and it was Rebecca. "Am I dead this time?" I asked her. "No, Bella you're just in a dream state. I been sent here to warn you." She said.

"Warn me! About what?" I asked. "Something bad going to happen Bella. Very bad things are going to happen. Things are going to change for you." She started to explain.
"Things are going change what could change I don't understand Rebecca?" I said.

"Bella, Mike coming after you people are going to get seriously hurt, people are going to die. I was also sent here to wait." She told me. "This can't be happening Rebecca not again I can't lose anyone else please."

"You need to wake up now Bella it's time, you already been gone for two days." She said. "Rebecca, don't leave I can't lose anyone else, please! No!".

"Shhh!! It's alright Bella." I heard Edward say. I open my eyes to him. I look into his greens eyes for a moment, then what Rebecca said to me came back to me. "Edward you gotta leave something really bad going to happen, please. Mike going to come after me." I told him. "Bella it's alright you're safe. There's no way Mike can get to you. His room is heavily guarded."

"Oh please tell me I'm sleeping and that's not Jacob I just heard." I turned my head to the other side of the bed and there Jacob was sitting in his wheelchair. "No, you can't be here, this can't seriously be happening to me." I said in a low voice. "Bella, Jacob right honey. You're safe, listen to him."

"Alright I know I'm dreaming, because my father never in my life called me Bella much less would consider Jacob for anything." I said. "Sweetheart, Edward here set us straight. Jacob and us had a long talk to. We hope you can forgive us." I turned and looked at Edward. "Is this true?" I asked. He nodded and took my hand into his. Tears fell from my eyes. "I don't know what to say." Just then someone came over the loudspeakers.

CODE SILVER! HOSPITAL IS ON LOCKDOWN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! CODE SILVER! HOSPITAL IS ON LOCKDOWN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! My eyes widen because I knew what was going on. Then I heard Edward's  phone go off which made me jump. My dad phone went off to. After Edward got off his phone, I watched him turn off my monitor. He unhooked me. He unhooked the bags from the poles that were hooked to my iv's. He placed them on my lap. He takes the blanket and wraps it around me. Then scoops me up.

"Get Jacob in the bed, Mrs. Swan follow me." Did they have some type of plan or something. Edward set me down in the shower and hung the iv bags. He kisses me on the forehead. I grabbed his arm.

"Promise me you'll come back please promise me" I broke down pleading with him. I don't like promises, but I needed something. "I promise you." He wraps his arms around me. Then pulls away and places a gentle kiss on my lips.

I watched him get up and walk out. My mother comes and sits down next to me and wraps her arm around me. Then I seen my dad walk in. He sat down on the other side and did the same. I looked between the both of them. I didn't know what to think.

Then we heard the main door slam open. I started to shake. "What are you doing here, this is suppose to be Swan room." I heard Mike say. "I guess you got it wrong, cause this is my room." Jacob says. " Then what is he doing here?" Mike asked. "If you must know what your name is Mike right, well Bella asked me to come and check on Jacob and he is my friend." I heard Edward say. "Don't move, I'm just going to check this out." I heard silence. I was really scared now. My father tighten his grip on me. I laid my head against him. But it still didn't help me feel safe. Then we heard gunshots I jumped and covered my mouth.

"Take her so I can go make sure the door is secure." My father whispered. My mother wrapped both arms around me. My father walked slowly to the opening of the shower. Then walks slowly over towards the door. Then I heard the door and something fall.

I look at my mom and she put her finger up to her lips. I nodded and turn my head back. Then there was Mike standing there. I shook my head. I wanted this to all be a dream.

He walked up and motion for my mother to move. "I won't let you have her!" My mother said. I turned and shook my head at my mother and mouthed to her. "Please don't!"
Then the gun went off again. I gasped. "NOOO! MOM!" I cried out. She fell over on me. All I could do is cry.

Then I felt my legs being pulled. "NOOO, STOP!" I yelled out kicking my legs. "Oh quick, there no one to save you." Mike said. "No it's not true, you didn't." I slapped him across the face. "You bitch he growled out." I saw him bring his arm back. "BELLA, GET OFF OF HER!" I heard Emmett yell out. "EMMETT NO!" I screamed out before everything went black.

I don't own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.
I own the rest of the characters and the story.