Finding out Tanya and Mike wants to kill Rebecca and Bella

Epov

It's been a few days and I get to take Rebecca home today. Bella still in a coma. They will supply me with breast milk every day for Rebecca. The drugs are out of Bella system, but for some reason she won't come out of the coma. The doctors think it's because she was still healing from all that happened to her before and being that she was slowly being drugged she couldn't completely recover.

She still has a breathing tube in. Hopefully soon they can take it out. "Well, I get to bring Rebecca home today and Alice is going to come stay and help. Tomorrow I will be here after my exam. I know you wouldn't want me to stop going." I told Bella. "Gooo!" I look down at Rebecca in my arms when she made that noise. I can't believe Rebecca a 1 and half month now. A smile appeared on her little face. "Did you just smile?" She did it again. I took out my phone. "I'm not going to let mommy miss this." I turned the video part on my phone.

Just as I did Rebecca smiled again. I chuckled. "You look like your Mother when you smile." Even though she was so small she looked like Bella. The next day.

"ALICE ARE YOU READY? I swear, to god your aunt takes more prep time to get ready just to go to school. All we're doing is having exams. I'm glad I put my foot down last night about her not making you baby Barbie."

"I heard that!" Alice said. "Good. You ready now? Cause me and little princess here has been ready for 20 minutes now." I told her.  "Yes, I'm ready. Well looky here my brother does have taste." She told me. I dressed Rebecca in a pink dress with a pink onesie underneath. I put on a pink bonnet. I put Rebecca in her car seat. "Did you grab her bottles out of the freezer Alice?"

"Yes, brother dearest. Geez you act like I'm going to forget something." I rolled my eyes. "Can I help it if I want to make sure my baby girl has everything thing she needs today." I tell her.

"Alright, alright, you got a point." She told me. Later  at lunch I walked into the lunchroom and Tanya Denali and Laurent was over by Rosalie and Alice, and they had Rebecca. "Can I hold her please?" I heard Tanya ask Alice. "Absolutely not! Don't you even think of putting your hands on Rebecca." I reached for Rebecca and hold her close to me.

"Oh come on Edward I'm not going to hurt her." I glared at Tanya. "No! Alice you want to go warm her a bottle for me please." Alice grabbed a bottle out of the bag and took it into the kitchen. "Edward why do you gotta be so mean to Tanya? It's not like your kid has a mother." I heard gasps from Rosalie and Alice as she walked back. "What did you just say?" I asked him. "You heard me. It's not like she has a mother. Besides  by the time Mike gets down your kid won't have a mother at all." Laurent said. "Alice take Rebecca a minute please." Alice took Rebecca out of my arms and that's when I walked and slammed my fist into Laurent face.
Then I heard a small giggled. I turned my head and looked at Rebecca and that's when I was caught off guard and Laurent hit me.

I ended up on the floor. "Let me see her Alice!" I narrow my eyes at Tanya. Then I look at Laurent. My eyes widen. "ALICE GET REBECCA OUT OF HERE NOW!" I knew what Tanya and Laurent were up to. "But Edward, what about you?" She asked. "Just go now I'll catch up later Rosalie go with her." I told them."NO, GIVE ME THE BABY NOW ALICE!" I heard Tanya snap out. "OVER MY DEAD BODY, I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY NIECE." Alice told her. "Well then I can just kill the both of you then." I heard Tanya say. "YOU DO WHAT?" Tanya turned around and looked at me when I asked her that. Alice took the chance and ran out with Rebecca.

"I rid you of the little brat Edward. You don't need to have your time wasted by that thing."

"How dare you, my child is not a thing or a brat. And if you think your lying a finger on my child Tanya you're crazy." I went to get up and Laurent slammed me against the wall. "Get your hands off of me." I grabbed his hand and pushed it off of me. I walked over to Tanya. "Stay away from my family and that goes for your boyfriend to." I grabbed all the bags and walked out of there. I met up with Alice and them outside. I heard Rebecca crying.