Prom

Bpov

It's April now and Alice is taking me shopping for a prom dress. "I still can not believe I'm doing this Alice. Look at me I'm already as big as a house." I told her. "Oh hush up and any ways no your not. Most women would kill to be you right now. You're really not as big as you think you are." She tells me "Think about it Alice I will be 8 months pregnant when the prom here. Plus I have to wear a stupid dress. Why I even agree to do this?"

"Because you love my brother. And Bella that dress OMG, is gorgeous on you. I turned and looked in the mirror. It came to just above my knees and it was a midnight blue color. Spaghetti straps, had a sweater that went with it. "I think this is the one I want." I told her. "I wish you were this easy at picking your wedding dress." She snapped out. "Alice, Edward and I both told you were only waiting until the baby is a month old and then will get married. I promise you we have plenty of time. We are just moving the date is all. We don't want to have the baby on our honeymoon." I told her.

Truth be told I just couldn't find the right dress and I wanted to wait until I could travel to the states to go pick my my dress. I finally got home and Edward is cooking dinner. "How it go with Alice?" I shot him a glare. "That bad?" He asked. "Let's see does your sister know the meaning not to over do it?" I told him sitting on a bar stool. He chuckle. "No, she doesn't. I will have a talk with her." He told me. "That smells good what you making?" I asked him. Just then baby girl decided to move around. "Well it would seem someone else approves to." I giggled as I put my hand on my belly. "Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, Brussels sprouts." I loved Edwards cooking. "Edward I just thought about something, we still got to pick out a name for our daughter." I told him.

                  Epov

"I was actually thinking about that." As I was finishing up putting the food on the plates and setting one in front of her and the other beside her and I walked around and sat beside her.

"You have. So you going to clue me in here or keep me in the dark?" She asked. "Well, hopefully you don't get upset with me but I was thinking about Rebecca after your best friend." I told her after taking a bite of my food. I heard her fork hit the plate and I turned and looked and Bella had tears going down her face. "I didn't mean to upset you Bella. Geez I'm sorry!" I take my hand and stroke her cheek.

"There not sad tears Edward, they're happy tears." She turned and looked at me. "I just never thought that would ever be a option. But you just made me the happiest person ever." Bella wrapped her arms around me. "So it's been decided Rebecca then?" I asked. "Yes, it's perfect. Now all we need is a middle name." She said. "Renee!" She pulled away when I said it. "Rebecca Renee Cullen, you would do that?" I just nodded. The tears started to fall again on her face. "Eat, your feeding for two remember." She let's out a laugh. "Yeah, and Rebecca loves your cooking just as much as I do." She leans over and gives me a kiss.

It's May now and I been studying for exams as Bella been doing to. She have to go to the school to take the exam. But they set it up where she goes in the evening where she doesn't get all stressed out. She also going into her 8th month and Rebecca been moving around alot Bella said. Bella said she looks as big as a house. But the doctor said she really isn't big at all. That she was lucky. I think she looks really good. But that's just me.

Tonight is the prom and I was kicked out of my own house today by a little pixie who is my sister and a certain blond. They told us men that we could not see the girls until tonight when they picked us up.  Bella threw a fit. But they have to deal with her. Even though I didn't want to leave her side. Later that night the guys and I getting out of the limo and walking in the house when I heard Bella screaming at Alice about dress shoes.

Then I see heels being thrown out of the bedroom. All we could do is stand there and laugh. Cause we all knew Bella was going to win this one cause she was pregnant. Alice and Rosalie finally come walking out. "I hope to god I don't get that hormonal when I'm pregnant." Alice says.
"No, you'll just be worse!" I chuckled. "HEY!" Alice screamed out. "You two look nice." Quickly changing the subject. "Thank you dear brother you don't look half bad yourself." Alice said.
Then Bella finally walked out. I heard Emmett whistle first. I turned around and looked and seen Bella standing there.

I was amazed. She was pregnant and still looked so amazing. I walked up to her and take her hand and spun her around. "You my dear, look beautiful!" I told her. "You look so handsome Edward." I smiled. "Shall we?" I offer her my arm and she hooked her arm into mine. "We, shall kind sir!" She had a smug look on her face when she said that. I just shook my head.

We arrived at the school and enter the gym. After we had pictures done we went in and sat down. After a couple of hours they had announced the king and queen which was Alice and Jasper. I went and got something to drink for Bella and I had seen Emmett and Rosalie blocking something, but it look like they were yelling at someone. I walked up and it was Tanya and James. "I thought I told you to stay away!" I snapped out. Tanya looked at me surprised.
"Then tell your ugly whore to keep her mouth shut." Tanya snapped. I watched Bella walk in front of me and stop. "LISTEN UP BITCH, I HAVEN'T SAID SHIT ABOUT YOU! HELL I AIN'T REALLY BEEN OUT OF THE FUCKING HOUSE IN MONTHS, SO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY." Bella yelled.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and whisper in her ear. "Calm down please!" She relax a little. "YOU JUST PROBABLY FAKED EVERYTHING JUST TO GET ATTENTION AND LOOK AT YOU! JUST PUTTING ON MORE WEIGHT. JUST MAKES YOU MORE FAT AND DISGUSTING." Tanya yelled out. Bella tried to get out of my arm but I wouldn't let her. We kept the baby a secret, except for family and friends so there was no stress on Bella then there already was and she was still healing.

She turned to me with tears in her eyes. I pulled her close to me. "TANYA YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A ROTTEN CHEATING BITCH THAT CAN ROT IN HELL." Bella yelled out. The next I knew Tanya caught me off guard and yank Bella out of my arm, Bella ended up tripping and fell to the ground hard. I ran to Bella side. "Bella you alright?" I asked her. She was trying to catch her breath. I stood up and had enough of Tanya bull shit.

I stepped in front of her. "IF YOU HURT BELLA OR MY UNBORN BABY GIRL, I WILL MAKE DARN SURE YOU WILL PAY FOR HURTING THEM. I'M NOT PLAYING EITHER TANYA. I HAD IT WITH YOUR BULL SHIT!" I snapped. "EDDDDWWWAAARRRDD!" I heard Bella scream out. I turned and looked at Bella. "My water just broke!" My eyes widen.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.