Edward leaves to find himself

Bpov

I turn my head so he doesn't see me crying. I could feel him sit on the bed. "Bella, I just wish somehow I knew how this or me changing affected you like this." I snapped my head around.

"YOU WISH YOU KNEW! WOW, THAT'S A NEW ONE. THE LAST I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T LET ME DO A DAMN THING. HELL AFTER MY SECOND SURGERY YOU ABOUT BIT EVERYONE HEAD OFF. THEN AFTER TANYA YOU GOT WORSE EDWARD. YOU BECAME SOMEONE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW." I snapped out.

His eyes became saddened. He looked down to the ground. "Here it is you thought you were the one that changed  when I was the one that was changing." Edward said. "You heard me, didn't you. You heard more than you said you did." I told him. "Yes, I saw you with your dad, and Emmett. Bella you didn't change, I was changing. I didn't want to admit to it either. I was so afraid of losing you that I thought if I just made sure you were in my site at all time, I knew you were alright. Then I felt that everything had to be down by the servants. So I guess I just was slipping back to my old self again. But what I didn't know is that it was scaring you that bad. Now I feel so lost without you. Bella I'm so sorry and I hope you can forgive."

He gets up and walks outs. What just happened. I just sat here stunned. Tears going down my eyes. I get up slowly and walk slowly to the door I looked around and he wasn't there. I slowly walked to his tent. "Edward!" I walked in. He wasn't there. I held my stomach and walked over to the storage tent. "Edward!" He wasn't there either. I walked over to the shower. "Edward!" Still nothing. I caught a glimpse of a light on the trail.

I looked and it was a flash light. "No, it's not safe to go out there at night the local people told me that." Maybe it wasn't him. I went back into the storage tent. I looked the other backpack was gone so was some water and a few other things. I went back to his tent his bag was gone through. I fell to the ground. How could this be happening to me. All I wanted was the Edward I fell in love in. Instead I almost killed him and now he might die.

Why couldn't I just remember to tell him. I got up and knew I had to go and get him I didn't care how weak I was. I just couldn't let him go out there in the dark like that. I got up and went inside my tent and started packing my backpack. I turned around and saw my meds on the table. I grabbed them and threw them in the back pack.

I made sure I grabbed water my handgun and the knife. I grabbed the flashlight and changed my clothes. I put out the fire before I left. I looked over and saw the ax sitting there and I knew just in case I might need it. I took the backpack off and tied it to my bag and I was off.

I knew Edward had a good couple hours on me at least I just pray he just already.

               Epov

I needed to get away and think. I just hope Bella can forgive me. What I can't believe is she almost shot me. Did I change that much to make her that scared of me. My family kept telling I was being to over protective of Bella. Alice told me I was turning into my old self again and she was noticing Bella jumping around me alot.

I should of listen damn it. Bella lost to many people in her life. First Rebecca, now Jacob and her Mom. She almost lost me. Now I became one of people she fears. Plus Mike still out there.

I need to find the person that Bella brought out of me. The only way I can do that right now is just to be away from her. Then just maybe also she can also forgive me.

As I walk through the jungle I guess that's what that is. Oh hell I don't know! All I know it's dark, I see viney things hanging off the trees like the movies. I hear different animals noises. Alright maybe this wasn't such a very good idea even in the dark. Now I think I know why Bella had the gun and long knife or whatever it was.

Listen to me I'm a guy scared to death  in Jamaica at night in the jungle. I shake my head. I finally come to this opening. I look up and can see the moon light, but see a storm in the distance. I hope Bella makes it through the night. I set the backpack down and untied the small tent I found in the storage tent and set it up. I crawl into it. I finally get bedded down and fall asleep. I was woken up by what I thought sounded like Bella calling out my name in pain.

I listen for a minute and nothing. Then I hear this low growl from the side of the tent but it wasn't that close. Then my eyes shot open to what I heard next. "EDWARD!" I sat straight up when I heard Bella scream my name. I got up and went out of the tent and just listen. "ROOAARR!" My head snapped to the trail. "ERRRRGGHH!"

"My god she followed me. Why does she got to worry about others instead of herself damn it. I swear she so damn stubborn and pig ..""

"BANG!" I jumped. "ROAAR!" That can only mean Bella.. I grabbed my flashlight and ran down the trail. I ran for a ways but was stopped short. There was something black on all fours pacing.
Then once it moved I seen something on the ground. But it moved. Then a flash light came on. My heart sank. "Bella." I said in a low voice.

I had to think of something. I took my flashlight and looked around I shined up into the trees and follow over to Bella. Then something came into my memory.

===========memory==============

           In bpov

"Bella are you alright?" She said. "No, I'm scared to death actually! I don't know what is expected of me at this new school. This all so different to me."

Edward wraps his arms around me. "I just want you to be yourself Bella. You don't have to put on no special act for no one. Just be yourself. I will be there every step of the way. When I can of course." He gives me my favorite crooked smile. Then it changed to the look he had earlier today. "Edward, there's that look again, I don't think I like that look. What are you up to?"

The next thing I knew he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"EDWARD CULLEN YOU PUT ME DOWN!" I start laughing. "Nope!" He says. "Where are you taking me?"

"Not telling you?" He told. "UGH!" He started to laugh. I don't know how long he been walking but finally he set me down. I cross my arms in front of me and tap my foot. He just stood there and smiled. "You can wipe the smile off your face, or I'll make your ass climb a tree." In that instance it looked like his eyes were going to pop out of his head. I about lost it in laughter but held it back. "Bella turn around and look will you." I looked at him confused. "If you are playing any funny tricks on so help me Edward Cullen." I turn around and look out and see such a beautiful sunset.

"Edward it's so beautiful. How did you find this?" He come up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. On one of my walks I spotted it. But you're wrong about one thing. It's not as beautiful as you are." I played slapped his arm. "You really need to get your eyes checked." I laughed. We walked back to the campsite and sit by the fire.

"Edward can you just make me one promise, but I ask that this promise if possible never be broken." Edward looks at me confused. "But you said don't make promises." He told me. "Well I'm kind of trusting you to this one. That we can go camping again like this, just, maybe our kids someday. I would love to teach them what I know."

"You mean teach them to become monkeys like you." I turned and looked at Edward and gave him a corky smile. "So I'm a monkey and what's wrong with that?" I laugh. He just mumbles. "Edward Cullen are we still afraid of heights?" He looks at me. "I promise, but I plead the fifth." I broke out laughing.

======= end of memory ========

I walked over to the tree. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.