What's in your Head? (The Cranberries version)

Summary:

Y/n and Y/n friends somehow got sent to the world of Attack on Titan and for some wild strange reason, Y/n is given a power that whatever song she sings, her thoughts and feelings to the song comes to life and takes shape.
She and her teaches Eren how to sing and play the guitar, soon they are giving out a performance to their friends, and comrades.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I still have no idea why we're having this, it's only a waste of time." Levi scowled crossing his arms looking more irritated then usual. Hange throw her arm around the short captain and said, "Oh lighten up, Levi. Since whenever do we get some time to listen or see someone play music for us?"

The survey corps were gathered around a medium-small stage waiting for anything to happen.

"You think this is a trap?" "They sure have a lot of nerve to pull something like this crazy thing off." "They're just trying to mess with us." "I bet this was that witch's idea." "She and that monster must have made a deal." "Hey, shut up."

The crowd were talking among themselves on what this is going to be. Meanwhile the new recruits were also talking with each other on what they think while some of them were holding others back from attacking their fellow officers.

"Think Eren will be okay?" "It's a little scary to be in front of an audience like this." "I bet he's going to freeze on stage." Armin turns to Jean and said, "I don't think he'll froze, he might miss a few notes but still." "He'll be fine. that's all that matters." "What do you think they'll sing about?" Reiner ask, "Who knows?" answered Bertolt.

All sounds of talking halted, for all of the lights died down as the stage lamp lights begin to lit up including the new spotlights that recently got made.

The curtains pulled away as four figures stand alone on stage.

And begins to play.

Y/n begins to strum the first rhythm, which soon escalate to the beating of the symbols and drums from friend 1, with the base guitar from friend 2 and later Eren on lead guitar.

With the lights shining down on them, everyone can see in shock of their change of clothes being a mix of punk-rock and the painting on their faces. The 'painting' being of just some eyeshadows to make claw markings running down their cheeks or spread out like long eyelashes.

Eren however, had dark shadows circling his eyes and on his cheeks were red and white claw markings.
Very much like his titan form and when he is out of his form.

Y/n begins to sing.

Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And the violence caused such silence
Who are we mistaken

Some people in the crowd hang their heads down mourning for their and other's departed love ones. While others wonder at the lyrics. "Who are we mistaken." What does she mean by that?

But you see it's not me
It's not my family
In your head, in your head
They are fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head
They are cryin'

Everyone can now understand the struggles and the effects of what brutal attacks can bring to people fighting in or out of the battlefields. As seen from Y/n's magic, people hiding from soldiers, kids playing on the streets, soldiers patrolling neighborhoods.

And soldiers shooting the enemy down. Even when civilians are in the firing range.

In your head, in your head
Zombie, zombie, zombie, hey, hey
What's in your head, in your head
Zombie, zombie, zombie, hey, hey, hey, oh

Dou, dou, dou, dou
Dou, dou, dou, dou
Dou, dou, dou, dou
Dou, dou, dou, dou

everyone was bobbing their heads to the beat of the music, enjoying the flow while trying to hold in their tears.

Another mother's breakin'
Heart is taking over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

Now this was something Eren can relate and understand to.

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head
They're still fightin'
With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head
They are dyin'

In your head, in your head
Zombie, zombie, zombie, hey, hey
What's in your head, in your head
Zombie, zombie, zombie, hey, hey, hey
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Hey, oh, ya, ya-a

By now, everyone was crying as the song reminds them too much of their time fighting and loosing their comrades at the hands of the titans.
Eren step up to the edge of the stage and played his grand lead solo as the song slowly comes to an end with the last grayscale image of a young boy laying down on the ground lifeless.

This song and images alone, made the Armor and Colossal Titan Shifters to rethink about their lives and their choices. But most of all, their allegiants to Marley.

'Is this war really worth it?'