Underrated Disney Movies, Watch their Movies Part 2

Show of hands if you know James Newton Howard's music. 

Alright, and how many Movies did he compose for Disney movies? 

Let's make a reaction story of all Disney movies that have James Newton Howard's music score.

- Dinosaur

- Atlantis: The Lost Empire

- Treasure Planet

- Maleficent

- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms

- Raya and the Last Dragon

- Jungle Cruise

Some of the movies are live-action, but the only animations are Dinosaur, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, and Raya and the Last Dragon.

Imagine if the four Disney movies are connected and set in the same world, but in different time eras.

- Dinosaur

- Raya and the Last Dragon

- Atlantis: The Lost Empire

- Treasure Planet

Dinosaur

Aladar walks to the coastline of the beach and finds Zini doing what Plio says exactly what he's doing. Rehearsing pickup lines.

Zini "Hey, sweetie, if you'll be my bride, I'll groom ya. That is good. Oh, that's good. Girls, I'm known as the professor of love... and school's in session! Yeah, I still got it."

Aladar walk over to Zini and said.

Aladar "I hope it's not contagious."

Zini brushed his fur back on his head and replied.

Zini "I'm a raging epidemic of romance."

Aladar walks a little closer to Zini, as the lemur jumps onto Aladar's neck. The Iguanodon turns to walk to the single tree on the cliff side of the island.

Aladar "Come on, hot stuff. Let's get going. You don't wanna miss Yar's annual pep talk."

Zini "Oh, goody. I can't wait to hear the mating advice of an old monkey."

Aladar "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. I heard that in his day, that old monkey was quite a swinger."

Zini "You talkin' about Yar?

Aladar "Yeah. To hear him tell it, he put the prime in primate."

Zini "Really?"

Before they get to the rest of the family, a bright light blinds them, along with Plio, Yar, Suri, and a few other dinosaurs from the herd. A Brachiosaurus, a Styracosaurus, an Ankylosaurus, and a female Iguanodon with two little ones.

The next moment, they vanished, without a trace.

Raya and the Last Dragon

Just mere seconds ago, Raya was losing hope until her chants revived the mighty dragon who boomed the druun away. Sisu.

Sisu "Where am I? Pengu? Amba? Pranee? Are ya here?

Seeing Sisu's silhouette, Raya bows.

Raya (bowing) "Oh Mighty Sisu!"

Sisu "Who said that?"

Sisu turns, her mighty tail swings out, and clobbers the bowing Raya. Sisu steps out of the dust cloud. We finally see her in her mighty glory.