What's in your Head? (Bad Wolves version)

Summary:

Zombie again, but in a different version of Rock music and Eren is the singer this time.

________________________________________________________

"I still have no idea why we're having this, it's only a waste of time." Levi scowled crossing his arms looking more irritated then usual. Hange throw her arm around the short captain and said, "Oh lighten up, Levi. Since whenever do we get some time to listen or see someone play music for us?"

The survey corps were gathered around a medium-small stage waiting for anything to happen.

"You think this is a trap?" "They sure have a lot of nerve to pull something like this crazy thing off." "They're just trying to mess with us." "I bet this was that witch's idea." "She and that monster must have made a deal." "Hey, shut up."

The crowd were talking among themselves on what this is going to be. Meanwhile the new recruits were also talking with each other on what they think while some of them were holding others back from attacking their fellow officers.

"Think Eren will be okay?" "It's a little scary to be in front of an audience like this." "I bet he's going to freeze on stage." Armin turns to Jean and said, "I don't think he'll froze, he might miss a few notes but still." "He'll be fine. that's all that matters." "What do you think they'll sing about?" Reiner ask, "Who knows?" answered Bertolt.

All sounds of talking halted, for all of the lights died down as the stage lamp lights begin to lit up including the new spotlights that recently got made.

The curtains pulled away as four figures stand alone on stage.

Y/n begins to strum the first rhythm as lead guitar, which soon escalate to the beating of the symbols and drums from friend 1, with the base guitar from friend 2, friend 3 is on second guitar, while friend 4 is elegantly playing the keyboard, and Eren standing in front with a microphone in his hands.
With the lights shining down on them, everyone can see in shock of their change of clothes being a mix of Heavy-metal rock theme shirts, pants, boots and fingerless gloves. With small light chains hanging in loop fashion on their belts. With a touch of paintings on their faces.

The 'paintings' being of just some eyeshadows to make claw markings running down their cheeks or spread out like long eyelashes.
Eren however, had dark shadows circling his eyes and on his cheeks were red and white claw markings. Very much like his titan form and when he is out of that form.

Eren looks up and starts to sing.

Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And the violence causes silence
Who are we mistaken?

Everyone stood there in awe at the titan shifter's voice.
Some people in the crowd hang their heads down mourning for their and other's departed love ones.
While others wonder at the lyrics. "Who are we mistaken." What does he mean by that?

But you see, it's not me
It's not my family
In your head, in your head, they are fighting
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their drones
In your head, in your head, they are crying

'What the heck is drones?' everyone thought not knowing what it is, but by the sounds of it it's most likely a weapon.

What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie
What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie-ie, oh

The whole music went off like a canon fire explosion.
Eren raising his voice and making it slightly deep, giving it a huge depth into his emotions and feelings into the song.
With Y/r's friends singing as backup echo.
Before returning back to a calmer soothing voice from the 1st choir.

Another mother's breaking
Heart is taking over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

Now this was something Eren can relate and understand to.
With how his mother break down and yelled at him about his dream to join the scouts.
Because she didn't want to loose him too soon.

It's the same old theme
In two thousand eighteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fighting
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their guns, and their drones
In your head, in your head, they are dying

What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie
What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie-ie, oh

Y/n let our a sheer display of true rock guitar solo. stunning the audience in amazement of her talents. Who knew there was a different way of playing the guitar?
By now, everyone was shacking their fist in the air, or giving their salute to them.
She and Eren share a look of melancholy, as if the two of them understands each other's pain.
Mikasa stares at them with dark, scary and angry glare.
Ooh... She does not like people getting too close to her Eren.

It's the same old theme
In two thousand eighteen
In your head, in your head, they are dying

Nearly everyone was head bobbing to the beat,

What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie
What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie-ie, oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah

By now, everyone were sheading tears for the song reminded them too much of their time fighting and loosing their comrades at the hands of the titans.
Still what is going on in one's head?
Also, what's a zombie?

This song alone, made the Armor and Colossal Titan Shifters to rethink about their lives and their choices. But most of all, their allegiants to Marley.

'Is this war really worth it?'