A Rouge's Journey of the Heart

Kingdom Hearts x Attack on Titan Crossover

This is close to my other Attack on Titan x Kingdom Hearts crossover, "Can Someone Like Me Have Light in Their Hearts?" What would have happened if the Heartless start attacking the people in Attack on Titan?

And what if Eren and his friends got scattered when their world is submerged into darkness?

Set in Kingdom Hearts II and Post Season 3 in Attack on Titan right when Rod Reisse Turns into a Titan and Eren gains the Hardening Serum.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tags

Erehisu. Attack on Titan. Eren Yeager deserves better. Sora is a ray of sunshine. Heartless. Eren/Historia. Sora/Kairi.

________________________________________________________________________________

What to expect in Kingdom Hearts II

Prologue 

- Story begins with Eren begging Historia to turn into a titan and eat him when she refuses and says that she's the worst girl in the world.

- Filled with hatred, Rod let his heart be consumed by darkness as he licks the titan serum. During the chaos, their world fell into Darkness.

- Ends with Eren being sucked into a dark void and Roxas' voice saying "Looks like my summer vacation is... Over."

Chapter 1 Waking up to a New & Free World.

- After Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy Cricket wake up and left the mansion, they found Eren laying on the ground passed out at the gate.

- Of course, Eren would get on the defensive and demands his questions be answered.

- When everything is settled down, Eren takes a look at his new surroundings and was in awe at it and felt his heart both filled with light and joy but also sadness and despair. Of being in a world with no Titans, but all alone without his friends.

- After meeting Hayner, Pence, and Olette the group went to the train station only to get ambushed by a couple of white humanoid creatures. 

- Eren questions the new and unknown technologies around him, he tries not to talk his questions out loud, but it's hard not to when you've spent most of your life in isolation from the outside world with no further advanced technologies being invented for so long.

- On the train ride Eren tells his story about his world up to the present.

The Mysterious Tower

- Eren threatens Pete to step aside or die where he stands. Scaring the big cat out of his wits.

- In the Tower, Yen Sid tells what he knows about Eren's world and how the Titans came to be. (The whole truth.) And Eren takes it hard, thankfully Yen Sid offered some advice on how to change the hearts of hatred and how he can help lift the curse of Ymir.

- Despite being alone, Yen Sid told Eren that his friends are not forever gone but are scattered to other worlds. By Joining Sora on his Journey he will be able to find them.

- The three fairies gave Eren enchantment garments too. 

Hallow Bastion

- Erwin Smith and Hange is in this world. And she's going crazy.

- While Eren is out with Sora, Donald, and Goofy, Erwin and Hange learn more about modern technologies.

- Eren's missing friends will be gathered at Merlin's house or known as Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee HQ.