Perfect Bleach

Summary:

Perfect Blue and Bleach crossover.

The idea came to me when I was watching this scene in the movie. Mima asks Rumi to help her set up her very first and her very own computer so that she can look up the website link from her fan letter.

 Perfect Blue (1997) - Excuse me, who are you?

So what if there was a website about Shinigami?

________________________________________________________________________________

The world of the living is so confusing for the soul reapers, from food products to technology. One of the most confusing technology of all has to be the computer and the internet. But Rukia was very thankful for Ichigo to teacher how to use a computer along with understand what the internet is about.

"Are you going to tell me why you start wanting to know about the internet?" Ichigo ask, leaning over Rukia's shoulder to guide her, 'It better be not another dumb rabbit thing.' 

Rukia looks up to him, "I heard some of the classmates were talking about something called "World of the Dead" on the internet." 

It starts to make sense to Ichigo, "So you want to know if it's connected to what we know and if it's true."

"Bingo."

Rukia types in the link into the search browser, and the network took her to where it was.

"There it is."

Rukia exclaim as she clicks on the link. The website has a black background with white text, bright crimson red headlines in bold letters, and an image of two skeleton grim reapers one was holding a scythe while the other had a katana.

Ichigo stares at the design of the website and said, "Whoever made this surely went into a lot of details to make this very grim."

"But they were off on a couple of details about us shinigamis." said Rukia, pointing at the skeletons and the scythe.

Rukia clicks on the messages board link, and it took her to a list of every messages that were posted on specific dates and times. Some of them even had pictures attach to them.

The first one said of a raging spirit killing the living by following a cockatiel. At first Rukia and Ichigo thought that the person was being paranoid and made up the story, since there was a rummer story that the people believed in before Ichigo and Rukia found out about the truth about the young boy's soul trapped in the cockatiel.

However, the second post told them about how shinigamis disguise themselves as humans to find lost souls to put them to rest or to send them to hell with their weapons.

It even gets worse when the third stated that a human came in contact with a shinigami and became a half human and half shinigami to fight the dark souls that let out hollowing yowls in the night, and that the hybrid carries a big long katana called a "zanpakutō".

"Where did this come from!?" Rukia yells in distraught. "How do they know so much!?"

"If this is a prank by Hat an' Clogs, there's a Bankai with his name on it." Ichigo growls out his promising threat.

Meanwhile

"Why do I feel like I'm going to get killed soon?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

That's all that I have for now, and to be clear, it's not a prank by Kisuke Urahara. It's someone else in the human world. And they are NOT a shinigami.