Underrated Disney Movies, Watch their Movies Part 1

How many fan fiction stories do we find online and read that have the most popular Disney movies? So what about the underrated Disney Movies?

Here's a little list of underrated Disney Movies that should have their own "whisked away to a theater to watch their future/movies/stories"

- Atlantis: The Lost Empire

- Treasure Planet

- Lilo & Stitch

- The Hunchback of Notre Dame

- Tarzan

- Brother Bear

- The Emperor's New Groove

- The Jungle Book (Original Disney Animation)

- Robin Hood

- Mulan

- Pocahontas

- The Princess and the Frog

- Hercules

- Dinosaur (2000)

It doesn't have to be in that order, but this is just a handful of underrated Disney movies. If anyone wants to add more

________________________________________________________________________________

In a large theater room that was ten times bigger than an average movie, theater room. Seats and grass fill the room, as the deity and owner of the theater walk around to make sure everything is in order.

??? "The seats are in place. There's enough food and drinks for everyone. There are open spaces for the animals. And the language barrier is lifted."

The deity turns and summons multiple portals, all linked to different times and worlds.

??? "All that is left to do is to bring in the guess."

It was then all the portals started to glow with bright colors as heroes came through the portals, but they soon turned dark as the villains made their way in.

However, before any of the villains could so much as breathe, they were confined in their seats. Strapped down and are shielded by a protective force field and thick glass.

Cries of fright and anger echo out in the theater, some were trying to find their weapons to attack the animals, but to no avail.

??? "Do not attack the animals in my domain, please."

Everyone turns to see the person standing in front of a huge white sheet.

??? "My name is (Insert name here), and I welcome you to my theater."

"You're the one who brought us here?!"

Deity's Name "I'm a powerful deity, I only wish to show what fate has in store for your future."

_______________________________________________________________________________

The Black CauldronPeter PanPinocchioSnow White and the Seven DwarfsRaya and the Last Dragon101 DalmatiansLady and the TrampOliver and CompanyThe Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. ToadThe Rescuers & The Rescuers Down underAlice in WonderlandDumboHome on the RangeThe Fox and the HoundBambiMeet The Robinsons

A little extra underrated Disney movies to add in.