Mystery Kids (Bad End Friends) - Watching Their Stories

Summary:

With so many fanfics of Mystery Kids and Bad End Friends along with many other crossovers, there hasn't been any stories of them gathered together in a theater hall to watch their own movies/cartoons.

Why is that no one has thought of that?

Notes:

Up for adoption to anyone who wants to adopt this story idea or the idea and create their own.

Also, the host or hostess name is up to you to choose, so I'm calling the theater owner host/hostess.

________________________________________________________________

"It should be time now."

With a snap of her/his fingers many upon many people appeared in his/her grand theater hall.

And thus, 95% of the people who are gathered starts panicking, shouting, and prepared to attack each other. While the remaining 5% starts a friendly conversation with everyone.

Time Skip

"I took away your weapons and magic so that there is no fighting."

Dib "How can you say that when there's an enemy right there!" he points to Zim in his fake human disguised.

"Dib. Do the multiverse a favor and kindly shut up."

Dib just stares at the Host/Hostess mortified at his/her words.

"I'm the one who's in control here. I can make everything or anyone defenseless. I could even send you to your room or erase you and your world from existence."

Everyone held their breaths in fear that she/he would do that right now.

"But I don't ever want to do that last part."

Everyone let out a huge sigh of relief, knowing that they (but mostly Dib) had dodge a big bullet.

Time Skip

The Host/Hostess gave the group some time to introduce themselves.

Dipper "Guess I'll start. My name is Dipper. The girl trying to flirt with the guy in the white hat is my twin sister, Mabel."

Mabel "Hi! I'm Mabel, I'm 12 and own a pig!"

Finn "Uhh..."

Jake "Don't answer to her, Finn. I don't trust this girl."

Finn "Come on, dude. She's just a kid."

Jake "Aw alright. But I got my eye on you."

Stan "You boy's better not mat goo goo eyes at my great niece."

Time Skip (Because I'm lazy right now)

After some shocking news of a reunion between two ex-husband and ex-wife, while recovering everyone's hearing from some screaming girls, a green alien meeting gem aliens and a half gem alien half human hybrid boy, magic user princess from a different dimension, people from different timelines, a boy who can talk to the dead, a girl who loves to explore, talking animals, and a couple of kids and teens who have a lot in commend with each other than they originally thought.

It was time to watch their future.

But there was one problem once they've entered the theater.

Finn "Why is the Ice King here?"

It's not just Ice King, every bad guy or villain is here but they seem to be pinned down in their seats.

"I just want them to see how their fate ends."

Bill "You think you can keep me in here! I'm an all-powerful being in the universe!"

"Correction. I'M the all-powerful being in the multiverse. And I've earned it, not cheated. Oh, and should any of you step out of line I will hurt you in the most horrible way of possible, and these guys can also add their thoughts into your punishments."

While the good guys thought that was a smart or okay idea, it doesn't ease the worry on some of the villains' faces.

As everyone is seated the screen came to life with the first movie or cartoon.

The seating arrangements are up to you to decide. I mostly want Gravity Falls and Over the Garden Wall cast to sit together.

____________________________________________________________

Notes:

If anyone is sad that Rick and Morty are not in here, it's because for me I was trying to keep it on the down low for the younger characters. But if you guys want to add Rick and Morty then go ahead. Or any others as well.