Zim's Coffee Order

Summary:

Helluva Boss Ep.6 Truth Seekers but the scene with Moxxie's coffee order. But it's Zim who is making the order when he, Gir, Gaz and Dib are bound by another alien race after getting adductive by them.

________________________________________________________________________________

"This is it, Gaz. I'll expose him right here and now!"

Dib dragged his little pizza, pig and game lover, gothic sister to a coffee shop to spy on Zim. Who was, as it turns out, waiting in line to order his coffee while making sure Gir doesn't draws more attention to themselves than they already are.

"Gir! Behave yourself." Zim scolded Gir who stood up straight while humming a random song he just made up.

At their table, Dib was waiting for his chance to strike with his grande size hot coffee while Gaz was playing her new vampire piggy 14 game while drinking her dark mocha. "It's not going to work, Dib." she said, not taking her eyes off the screen.

Dib turns to her and ask, "How would you know?" arching an eyebrow at her. Gaz replies with an evil smirk on her face. "Because I know what his order is." "Huh?"

Finally, it was Zim's turn.

"I'll have a Neopolitan cappuccino, more cappu than cino, make sure it's got no more than four ounces of milk, the beans won't have the right texture otherwise, and make sure to spell my name correctly on the cup they always put "Jim" or "Rim", I hate that. If you can't handle that, I'll have a Venti traditional Misto. Please use soy milk with two blond shots Affogato and Ristretto." Zim even pointed his foot at the Barista, "I'd also love three vanilla pumps at the very bottom. Then, add the coffee after, then-"

The poor lady wrote everything down on her register computer quickly as she could while everyone, the staff, the customers just stared in shock and dumbfounded at the green skinned boy's order.

Even Dib was at a lost at his enemy's coffee order!? "I just got major chills on me."