A Quirkless Sorrow

Summary:

Dekuverse idea

"If you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it. Believe that you'll be born with a Quirk in your next life and take a dive off the roof!"

What if Bakugou said that after the Slime Villain attack? It was too much for Izuku so when he heard about something called "Hell Correspondence". Well...
Katsuki will know what happens when you bully people too far. And that Izuku's grievance shall be avenge.

________________________

"Your grievance shall be avenge!"

Izuku looks around for the doll that had slip from his grasp, and to who had spoken to him. Then it dawned on him. His eyes widen in shock and fear, looking down at his hand was the red string that he pulled off from the doll as a sign that he, Izuku Midoriya, had committed a huge crime. An act of villainy. To the eyes of heroes he had committed murder. To the eyes of villains he committed justice.

He had send his long old childhood friend to hell.

At Aldera Junior High, Katsuki walks down the halls with his followers close behind him. "Hey, Bakugou. Don't you think you've might have gone a little too far yesterday?" one of his lackeys ask, "What'd you say!?" Bakugou barked, "It's just..." He shares a concerning look with the other lackey before saying, "We don't want anything bad happening to you." Katsuki only "Tsk" at them, "I know him longer more than you two, there's no way he's going to take that seriously." Katsuki replied.

Just then an old bold man with a nutmeg tan color skin pops his head out of the councilor office door, "Excuse me, young boys. Can I have Bakugou-san for a moment? It's a regent matter I must discuss with him in privacy." The boys look at each other before Bakugou left the group and headed in.

The old man ask Katsuki to sit down as he sat at his desk. He look diuretically into Katsuki's eyes with a grim expression, something tells Katsuki that this news is anything but good. "I don't know how to break it to you, Bakugou-san, but someone founded this on their building." he slides a folded up letter to Katsuki, who look slightly pale in the face. He picks up the note and opens it.

The letter gushes out red liquid like a fire hydrant. "What the Hell?!" Katsuki backs away from the letter as it continues to shoot the crimson liquid, it was a miracle that none of it stained his clothes. The liquid rolls down to the ground forming a short sentence "You killed me. VILLAIN!" before it became a huge red puddle. The smell in the air hit Katsuki's noes, he didn't know why he hadn't notice it sooner but the stench... It was... Dare he say it.

"Blood!?"

Out of the puddle of blood were long claw hands reaching out to him, trying to drag him down. "Don't touch me, you fucking hands!" Katsuki yelled as he sends off an explosion at them. The clawed hands retreated, but the voices coming from the blood cried, "Why?" "You hurt me!" Heroes aren't suppose to hurt citizens!" "Faker!" "He's no hero!" not wanting to stay here any longer, Katsuki bolted out the door. Not noticing that the man was smiling at him as he leaves.

"What the fucking hell was that?! What's up with him!?" Katsuki ask out loud as he rushes to his classroom. He wasn't greeted by anyone, not even the teacher, they were just going on with their studies while the teacher was giving them their lesson. "Hey, teach. Sorry for being late..." Katsuki's words died from his lips when he notice two kids standing around Deku's desk. "What are you brats doing here?!" He bark, the two kids, a boy and a small girl shriek, "Owaa! Monster!" the girl cried, the boy stood in front of her and said, "I'll protect you from the bad guy."

This only pisses Katsuki off more, "What the Fuck are you-" that's when he saw something on Deku's desk when he should have seen it when he entered. A vase holding a single pure. White. Lily."Oh, Bakugou. Haven't you heard?" Katsuki slowly turns around to face his classmates and teacher. His eyes widen in fear.