Letters to Hell (Anthony)

Summary:

If anyone has seen or heard of Violet Evergarden then you should know what kind of story you're getting into. A Hazbin Hotel and Violet Evergarden crossover(sort of). 

____________________________________________________________________________

A young girl dissent from the red skies to the burning lands that is hell for the sinners. She's clothed in a sky blue dress skirt with a white short sleeve blouse and a navy blue long sleeve jacket.

Her brown heeled boots made a clicking sound as she landed safely on the ground. No demon or sinner paid any attention of her sudden appearance, cause if they did that they'll either flee or attack her. Props to back alleyways and new arrivals .

She looks at the envelope in her hand; It was sealed with wax marked with her own seal symbol, a letter with an angel wing on the right and devil wing on the left. On the front of the envelope was name to the person she's delivering to, in handwritten. "To Anthony Ranieri" There was no address only that it's written to where that person is. Hell.

She looks up from the letter to the busy streets in the ring of Pride and starts her journey to find him.

She soon stops at a TV shop that was airing the news of Hell's Princess of her new passion project of a hotel to rehabilitate sinners so that they can go to heaven. Everyone laugh at her, of course.

'Perhaps this princess would help.' she thought as she turns to find the hotel the Princess is staying at.

By the time she got there she found a huge hole as if an explosion happened here, and a snake man with eggs laying everywhere. Guess they were exhausted from whatever exploded. 'Best to leave them be.' she thought before she walks around and knocks on the door.

The sound of running foot steps progress faster until the door swung open, she was greeted by a small adorable cyclopes, "Hello and Welcome." said the cyclopes, "Are you here to check in? And why are you a human, no offence." the cyclopes said again. "No. but I wish to talk to Princess Charlette "Charlie" Magne. If you don't mind." said the human.

The cyclopes step aside to let her in.

Inside, everyone present in the lobby turn to her in shock to see a human standing right before them, "Well this is certainly an unexpected shock." said the red deer with a radio voice. One of the women was on the verge of running over to her with an amount of joy a kid would have when they are on a sugar rush. If it weren't for the other lady with an "X" over one of her eyes and a pink and white spider holding her back, she would have been trampled over. 

She curtsy to them and bowed her head, "It is a pleasure to meet you. If it is your wish, I will travel anywhere to meet your request. Auto Memory Doll, Violet Evergarden, at your service." she said as she lifts her head back up to see them.

"What the fuck is a auto memory doll?" said a winged cat drinking a bottle of some cheap alcohol. "It's people who write letters for our clients. Some cannot bring out the words they want to say in a letter, it is our job to do so." "Sounds' old fashion." said the spider.

"I make sure that my company fits to everyone's need to send out letters." she said. The lady with an "X" over her eye said, "You're company is postal service?" while Charlie ask, "Why would a human made a postal company with hell?" "That's because I'm already dead, and I do not wish to go to heaven or hell."

Everyone was taken back at the girl's answer, "Have you ever heard that once you die, you'll be reunited with your loved ones again? God doesn't allow that due to what a person did at the time when they were alive. So I decided to build a postal company in Limbo or purgatory, that way, everyone can at lease be connected to their love ones once again." she said, as she pulls out a letter to prove it.

"I have a letter. Address to a man named, Anthony Ranieri. I came to you, princess, in hopes that you could help me to find him." she said, Charlie look at her with a sad expression on her face, "I'm afraid I do not know anyone with that name, personally. But I can help you find him."

"There's no need." said the Spider,  everyone turn to him puzzled at his open words, but the expression on his face tells them that he knows something, the reaction of recognition. "Because... That's my name. My real name."

The lady walks over to Anthony and handed him his letter. 'This has to be a prank from a fan or whatever.' he thought, however the moment he saw his name on the envelope his breath hitch in his throat. "This is... this is my mother's handwriting!"

Dear Anthony,

I am so sorry I had to leave you, Molly, and Alessandro alone with that horrible excuse of a husband and father. I know you have suffered so much without me there for you and your brother and sister. But know this, I have always been watching you.

Anthony felt tears stinging in his eyes, but he tries his best to not let them fall.

I beg god to save you to come to heaven with me, but he wouldn't. I ask him if he could even let be go to hell so that I can be with you. He wouldn't allow that either. Even to now, I still watch over you.

I've seen your struggles in your life in hell, and I have seen that you have found some peace and happiness while there. And it makes me so overjoyed to know that you're getting by little by little. Also if that moth-man of love ever hurts you again, I will show him what an angry mama bear looks like.

Anthony chuckled, he remembers how strongly his mom was very protective of him and his siblings.

Speaking of love, I was surely surprise to find out that you liked boys more than girls. All I can say is that I am happy for you.

Anthony eyes widen in shock.

I know you must be surprise to see that I'm happy for your sexuality. To me, it doesn't matter who you love, as long as you love that person and that person loves you back just as much. That is my advice to you, my darling.

I hope you'll send a letter back to me to know how you are doing. And do send me a picture of Fat Nuggets, If we had him back home I would have wanted him out of  our old home. But I can't say "no" to you or to Fat Nugget's cutie face.

I love you,

Malvina

Anthony couldn't stand any longer, his knees gave way as he fell to the floor, crying his heart out. Not caring if everyone is watching him, as a weight has been lifted from his chest. "It's been so long."

The girl kneels down besides Anthony, and holds him into a hug, and he didn't shrugged her off. but embrace her.

"Love ones will always watch over you."