Watching Haunting & Beautiful Shows

Summary:

Up for Adoption!
(Working on the name change for the title. Maybe)

All of these shows and movies are perfect to watch this Autunm season.
So, what if all the characters are gathered into one big theater to watch their own movies or cartoons?
Coraline
Corpse Bride
Frankenweenie
Gravity Falls
Over the Garden Wall
Paranorman
Song of the Sea
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Secret of Kells
Wolfwalkers

Notes:

Up for Adoption

No crossover shippings in this story, sorry. Also feel free to add any other movies or shows that fit to this theme.
The parents are in this story too, along with the characters from the towns. Also, the order of the films to be played goes by Past to present time. And Gravity Falls and Over the Garden Wall will play in between the movies.
For Example: Movie 1. Gravity Falls. Movie 2. Over the Garden Wall. Movie 3. Repeat.

_______________________________________________________________

Set at where all the guests are gathered.

Host/Hostess "Welcome to my theater."

Wirt "Your theater?"

Host/Hostess "Yes, my theater. I brought you all here for a reason, to watch your futures."

Coraline "What do you mean?"

Host/Hostess "I was feeling generous, and I thought why not? September is almost over and we're getting closer to the holidays."

Dipper "The holidays? but it's the beginning of summer?"

Greg "Really? Aw man, we missed thanksgiving and Christmas and easter."

Victor Van Dort "That can't be right. Winter has already set."

Host/Hostess "I know this seems confusing, but I have brought you all from different places from different areas from time."

Norman "You can do that?"

Host/Hostess "I just did, yes. Now I know most of you are in a panic but please do remain calm. I know this is scary but do try to understand other's concerns."

Everyone to a moment to collect themselves of this overwhelming experience before their Host/Hostess begins again.

Host/Hostess "Now to let everyone know of which timeline everyone is from. I start off from the past to the present. We have people from the 9th century to 1650 from Ireland the early 1800's from England. Next, we have people from the United States from the years of 1980's to the 1990's and finally we have people from 2000's and 2010's."

Once again it took a couple of moments for everyone to calm down, while it's still shocking to meet people from different time areas it's understand how overwhelming this information is to them.

Host/Hostess "I know this is sudden, but rest assure, once this is all over you will return back to where you were before coming here. I'll let you introduce yourselves before we get settled to watch the first movie."

the Host/Hostess was about to leave but stopped suddenly, "Oh, I almost forgot to mention. Some of you don't know what a movie is. It's like watching a play, but it's on a big white screen sheet and a projector to display images that can move on the screen. It's with the work of a devices called a camera, we even have a recording device to record music and songs that will be played off from the speakers."

"Wicht craft!"

Host/Hostess "It's not Wicht craft, it's science. Works of light and shadows to capture on paper or drawings in pages and flipping through them at a fast pace to see the images move."

"That's amazing!"

As the Host/Hostess left everyone start talking to each other while trying to not freak out from seeing a horror movie monsters or the dead walking, and a talking black cat and a talking blue bird among them. Although it was fun to find out there are two Victors here and that they along with a skeleton named Jake have (dead) dogs.

After their time was up, everyone went to their seats as the Host/Hostess made an announcement

Host/Hostess "Now then, shall we begin?"

The first movie starts playing.

The Secret of Kells