3 - New Me

Ally's P.O.V.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

After practice, I came to see Mona so she could help me change up my hair and the second I sat down was the moment I was hardly slapped on my back with her boney hands.

"You suddenly become a trainee and forget about the one person who helped you through everything when you got here!"

I couldn't tell if she was joking or not, but she looked worked up.

"We went to get coffee just last week."

"No we didn't, you lier!"

"Mona." I sit up straight in my chair and look her dead in the eyes with a blank face. "Yes, we did."

I don't know what was more shocking, the fact that we were getting coffee last week flew over her head so quickly or that she was really strong for a women.

After a few seconds of her thinking to herself, she starts scratching the side of her head looking a little confused.

"Huh, I guess we did then and I don't remember."

All I could manage to do was just shake my head and roll my eyes.

"Last week was still forever ago, I mean we used to be around each other almost 24/7!"

"I always forget that I used to work with you and that I was once a stylist. I loved those days."

Smiling to myself a bit, I start to reminisce about the old times and how much fun I had when I was only a stylist.

Everything was so chaotic, especially since I was working for the biggest group in the world. I was always running off of stress and caffeine, trying to make the boys look their absolute best with the least amount of time that I would be given.

I remember all of the times that Jungkook would stare at me intensely nonstop, but it was because he liked me back then. Just thinking about it made me smile even bigger and I started blushing, but I tried covering it up.

"But look at you now. Who would've known you'd become a trainee. I've heard that SM and Other companies have their eyes on you! You should go so that you can help me meet Johnny."

"Do you ever think about anything else but guys?"

"Ya. I'm lonely and I spend most of my days watching romance dramas to fill this emptiness in my heart. I'm desperate at this point, so let me fantasize about whoever I want.."

Again, the only thing I can manage to do is roll my eyes at her.

"But seriously though, have you considered any of the offers? Apparently, you're a big deal."

"I wouldn't say that necessarily... I mean I'm just like any other trainee who's trying to make it; I don't understand why others would be interested in me."

I've been told by a few of my instructors that I was catching the eyes of a few companies, especially from the "big 3." But no matter how many times I'm told that or the offers that I get, I can't understand why they would have interest in me.

I'm no different than any other trainee out there. I'm working just as hard to try to reach the ultimate goal of being able to debut and fulfill the dreams of being a singer. But if I had to be completely honest, in a way I do feel a little excited having the eyes of others on me; it just encourages me to work even harder.

"Why wouldn't they? You've worked so hard to get to where you're at. Heck, more like twice as hard after what you had to overcome."

My sight slowly fell to my hands as I knew exactly what she was referring to. After falling in the hospital and getting out, I had to work even harder after taking time off. More than anything I was frustrated that I let myself fall so far behind, but there was nothing I could do but work my ass off.