15 - Odi?

Ally's P.O.V.

I can't believe how much a person can change in such a short amount of time. Seung-mi hasn't uttered a word to me since last week when the whole incident happened. It's like she's completely switched a flip inside her. Everytime that I'm around her, she ignores me and gives me the evil glare as if I was some sort of virus or something.

I even waited a couple of days for her to cool down and maybe even talk to me about. Maybe even apologize. But I know now that she has no intention of doing that at all. Her eyes said it all right after she splashed water in my face.

There was no regret.

What do I even do now? Do I go and make the first move and try to talk to her? Should I just leave her alone and wait it out even longer? I've never been in such an uncomfortable situation like this and it was consuming every inch of my brain. Going to practice and seeing her everyday is making it hard for me to focus and I'm constantly on high alert.

Apparently, I'm not that high alert if I managed to bump into a sharp corner while walking and stressfully thinking. The weird thing was that it didn't even hurt. It actually felt...soft?

"What's on your mind that you don't even see where you're going?"

Looking up at the person who was talking to me, I was surprised to even see them. I follow their arm that they had extended out and see that they were covering the corner that I just walked into. My cheeks soon started to get hot from embarrassment. 

"Just...stuff."

He just looks at me with squinted eyes. It was actually making me feel a little uncomfortable.

"You're a terrible liar."

Gee...thanks...

"If you're wanting to talk it out, I'm a great listener and I've been told I give great advice." He slightly smirks at me as he leans against the wall.

"Don't you have your schedule?"

"I'm finished for the day. Plus, I could really use a beer and so do you. So what do you say?" He nudges me gently with his elbow, trying to talk me into it. I knew that this was just an excuse for him to not drink alone.

Maybe going for a beer and talking it out with someone will help take some of the stress off. But if I go, it's a sure thing that I'll get drunk and I have practice tomorrow.

Screw it. I need some alcohol in my system.

"Let's go."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We headed to a nearby bar that he always goes to and we're sat down at a table more towards the back. Once our drinks came, I grabbed my glass of beer and chugged it. After I was done, I place the empty glass on the table and wipe my mouth with my sleeve.

"You definitely have a lot on your mind. So what's up?"

Choi Yeonjun.

Only a year older than me. He's kind, responsible, hard working, but also...unpredictable. I'm not as close to him as I am with the boys, but with the few times that I worked with him, he's a pretty cool person. I just don't exactly know if he'll be good at listening and giving advice as he says he is.

Where do I even start? How do I even explain to him without sounding crazy or him judging me?

"Stop thinking about it and just say it. I'm not going to judge you if that's what you're thinking."

Leaning on the table with my elbows, I just let my mind speak and not worry about it.

"Have you ever not gotten along with someone when you were a trainee?"

"You mean like someone who didn't like me?"

"You could say that..."

"I wouldn't say yes, but I also wouldn't say no. I mean I was nice to everyone."

Hearing him say that made me lose hope that maybe he could help me in some way, but I guess not everyone has someone who splashes water in their face and gives them the death glare everytime they're around.

"There was this trainee though. He seemed to compete with me every single time we had an evaluation to see if he could get a higher score than me. He was never really rude to me, but he wasn't nice either."

Nevermind. There's hope!

"What did you do?"

"Nothing."

He's useless...

"I didn't do anything about it because I knew that if I gave him my attention, I wouldn't focus completely on debuting. Plus, he soon switched to a new company later on."

Looking at the empty glass in front of me, I sit there in silence. I don't think Seung-mi has any plans on switching to another company anytime soon. I wish though. It would make everything easier.

"Is there someone who doesn't like you."

"Something like that."

I watch as he takes a big sip from his beer and places it on the table. Next, he leans on the table like me and rests his chin on both his hands.

"Look, you have two options. If she's really bothering you, then you can tell the company and they'll take care of it. Simple."

I've thought about possibly bring the situation up to the company, I really don't want to do that. I didn't want the company to get involved. The situation itself wasn't big enough to have them involved, so I decided that I would take care of this by myself. Also, I didn't want to ruin her dream of being an Idol. Just like me, she has worked hard.

"Or... you can let it not get to you. You know, focus on yourself and on your debut. The more attention you give to her, the more she'll go after you. Don't let someone like that mess with you."

His last words echoed in my head. He was right. I haven't been able to give it my all in practice all week because I've been thinking about her. Maybe what I need to do it just let it go and focus on my goal that I'm so close to reaching. All I need to do is put this behind me and hopefully everything will get better somehow.

"Sorry. I need to take this."

Yeonjun picks up his phone that was going off and answers it. Before he could even place it to his ear, there was already yelling coming from the over side of the line.

"Ya! Soobin! Calm down. I can't even understand you."

He didn't have to put the call on speaker for me to hear what Soobin was saying.

"Odi won't play with me!"

Odi?

The conversation between the two of them consisted of Soobin crying and Yeonjun wanting to kill him. At least that's what it looked like. It wasn't long until he hanged up.

"Sorry, but looks like I have to go. It seems like there's been an...emergency." He says between gritted teeth.

"Is something wrong?"

"Not really, but it just appears that Soobin's son is ignoring him. Anyways, I'll talk to you some other time."

He places some money on the table and rushes out the door. I, on the other hand, stare at the door that he just exited through and sit there confused.

What the heck goes on in TXT's dorm?

And when does Soobin have a son?!

A/N

Where my fellow MOAs at?? 🤪

- A