25 - Milk

Ally's P.O.V.

"I can't believe I'll be working under the same company as Justin Bieber!"

"Ow!"

"Sorry..."

I grab onto my hair that Mona almost yanked out due to her excitement. She has been over the moon recently with the new partnership between Hybe and Ithaca Holdings. All she's been talking about is Justin Bieber and it's driving me insane.

The company is holding a party that everyone is invited to to celebrate the partnership. I've been getting ready with Mona since this morning and all her talking has left me without energy.

"I mean, you're not really. It's just a partnership."

"Same thing, but how exciting. I heard that many artists signed under that company might attend tonight! Who knows, maybe he and I will start our own little story."

"May I remind you that he is married."

"Ya!"

I couldn't help but smile at her sudden anger as I burst her little bubble of happiness. She continues to do the finishing touches to my hair and makeup before we get changed.

"Anyways, I have the perfect dress for you that I want you to wear."

I watch as she runs into the closet and comes out with the dress all covered with a bag. As she reaches me, she takes off the covering, revealing the most beautiful dress I have ever seen.

It was a black fit and flare dress that reached almost to my knees. It was covered with lace and some gold embellishments that gave it the perfect pop of color.

"How did you even get this?! Dior was supposed to release this for their spring collection!"

"Let's just say that I pulled a couple of strings."

Looking at her, I see how she gives me a wink and a mischievous smile.

"Well, stop standing around! We have a party to get to and a husband to steal!"

Laughing at her interesting choice of words, I waste no time and start to get changed

"Yes, ma'am!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I felt so out of place. Everything here looked so high class. Even though I looked the part, I definitely didn't feel like it. I've been standing at a corner waiting for Mona who was busy talking to some people who looked pretty important.

I need a drink.

Making my way to the food table, I was about to make it to the refreshments when I felt someone grabbing onto my arm.

"Ally! I'm so glad I found you!"

Turning around, I was found with Bella who looked just as relieved as I did.

"All this is insane! I've never been in a room with so many important people. I bet you aren't though since you've been to a few of these."

At this moment, I was mentally laughing because despite me working with the biggest boy group in the world alongside other powerful people, I never once attended an event like this. Not including award shows or whatever since those are different.

"Where's Aria and the rest?"

"We did come all together but they spotted Justin Bieber and Aria basically glued herself to him."

My eyes widened in shock as I didn't expect Justin to be here at all. Note to self: make sure Mona doesn't find out about this.

We both got ourselves a drink and a few finger foods to salvage on as we sat at a table, waiting for the rest of the girls to show up.