sheet music: lukanette

(A/N: This takes place after Wishmaker when Luka finds out about marinette's secret identity and just pretend that luka and marinette didn't break up and are still together)

"You okay Luka?" asked Marinette. I nodded and faked a smile. "Yeah, I'm good Marinette." I lied.

In truth, I was not alright. My thoughts kept drifting over to the events of last week, when Wishmaker had hit Marinette and Adrien, revealing their secret identities. I now knew that Marinette was Ladybug and that Adrien was Chat Noir. Ever since that day, my life had been turned upside down. I tried several times to convince himself that I had dreamt all of it and that Marinette couldn't possibly be Ladybug- because Marinette was...Marinette, right?

Wrong. I had tried to write down on some sheet music my ideas to try and clear my thoughts. That was when I discovered the love square. So Marinette liked Adrien, but Adrien liked Ladybug who was also Marinette? It was just too confusing. But that wasn't the worst bit. I realised that if Marinette or Adrien realised that I knew the other's secret identity, then my relationship with Marinette would fall apart, and she would never love me again...

"You sure you're okay Luka? You've seemed kind of off lately." stated Marinette, finishing up her icecream and standing up from the bench where they were sitting. "Sorry, just a lot on my mind." Technically that wasn't lying, because I really did have a lot on my mind. "What like?" asked Marinette, smiling softly at me. My heart clenched together. She wouldn't be smiling if she knew what I knew.

"Um... just the music I've been writing lately, it kinda seems off I guess." I lied. Marinette looked at me and announced. "What about we go back to your houseboat and you can play it for me?" She asked. I groaned. I loved Marinette, I really did. But what I really needed right now was space. But my heart won in the end, and I reluctantly helped her onto my bike as we rode back to my home together.

As we crossed the bridge to the houseboat, I suddenly became self-conscious. She had been on my houseboat many times before, but still. I heard sounds coming from Juleka's room. I peered in and sure enough, she was chatting with Rose. I didn't want to disturb them, so I lead Marinette into my room.

She plopped down on my bed and looked up at me with her mesmerising blue eyes. I was caught off guard for a moment. "Um, Luka? Aren't you going to show me your song?" I shook myself out of my daze. "Uh yeah, I'll go get it, I left it in the living room." I left to go get it. As soon as I found it however, I instantly regretted leaving her alone in my room. The sheet music with the love square was still on my desk, where I had left it the night before. Oh no.

I raced across the deck and back towards my bedroom. I prayed silently that she hadn't seen it. I ran faster and opened up the door to my room.

A teary Marinette was clutching the sheet music in one hand, the other covering her mouth. "Luka,"she stammered, looking up at me with tears staining her face, "Why didn't you tell me?"

(A/N: I feel bad for luka tbh :I sorry for being inactive school restarted and yea might update soon :) )