dates: marichat

"You what???" asked Marinette, looking at Chat with wide eyes.

"Jealous, princess?" he asked, tilting her chin up to look at him.

"I'm not jealous." saidd Marinette, pushing him away. "But you could have at least told me you were dating someone.

Chat smirked. "I don't think it would make much of a difference to be honest."

Marinette slapped his muscular arm. "It doesn't make much of a difference to me, but what about your girlfriend? Surely she would mind you visiting a girl every other night."

Chat frowned and leant down on the railing.

"I don't think she would mind, as long as we weren't doing anything romantic." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Chat!" giggled Marinette, backing away.

"Who is this girl anyway?"

Chat stared at the moon and a sweet smile painted across his features as he said: "Ladybug."

Marinette had to cough to hide her laughter. "You are not dating Ladybug."

Chat looked at her and frowned again. "Why, is it so hard to believe?"

Marinette couldn't believe he had been lying, or maybe he was just saying this to make her jealous. Either way, it was a terrible lie.

"Chat, I would never date you." she giggled.

A look of hurt flashed across his face, but a new one of suspicion arose. "I said I was dating Ladybug, not you."

Marinette gulped. "Of course! N-no I was just talking about how you said that I was jealous and that's why I said that."

Chat sighed and looked down. "I was lying. I wish we were dating. L-ladybug I mean, not you." He blushed profusely.

Marinette kind of felt bad. Perhaps she had treated him too harshly.

"Chat I-" she started, but she didn't know what to say. She loved Adrien, not Chat. And lying to him wasn't going to be good for either of them.

"I've got to go Mari- I've got to finish my patrol." He said sadly, leaping back around to the otherside of the railing.

"Yeah, bye." She said, giving him a nice but awkward hug.

Chat waved at her, she wanted to tell him how much he meant to her, but he was already gone.

(A/N: lmao this was so short. ALSO GLACIATOR 2 IS COMING OUT TODAY!! OMGGG I AM SOO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT UGHH ok bye.)