Chapter Twelve

Starlette

I swear to God this dress is so damn annoying. Even though I find it so beautiful with its sparkles, why couldn't it be abit comfortable? Like I'm trying to cross my legs over one another on the couch in Harry's changing room but it doesn't want to corporate with me. Like I get Harry's mad but why is this damn dress mad too?

"Oh for f*ck sakes. Couldn't they at least made this abit comfortable?" I mutter as I feel the sequences poke my skin and I try to make myself comfortable on the couch. Crossing my legs aren't really a good position—maybe I can lay down? Yeah, that's no good either.

"Starlette!" A deep and raspy voice booms and I see Harry barge into his own room. I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms as I wait. He looks me up and down and shakes his head before he continues his annoying rant. "What the f*ck did you do back there?" He snaps as he eyes me warily.

"I think I did the right thing," I reply as I stand up onto my heels. "I admitted I wasn't happy. I didn't lie," I argue as I shift my weight onto my left hip and cross my arms once again. His jaw ticks as his eyes stare me down and I feel very naked under his intense gaze.

"So I don't make you happy—especially in the sheets?" He whispers as he inches closer. By now he's gazing down into my own eyes and I feel my breath go a little shallow. His finger traces my crimson stained lips and I feel it tingle under his captivating touch. "So my touch doesn't have any effect on you?"

"Harry," I warn as I stare up into his eyes.

"You played a very dangerous game back there, Starlette" he growls. I see him contemplate his decisions but what catches me off guard is when he grabs the nape of my neck and smashes his lips onto mine. My eyes widen to the fact that he's kissing me once again and I feel the wind sucked out of my lungs.

And for once, I'm left shocked, and different. This feeling wasn't anything like I've felt before and I was definitely not complaining. He just knew what to do and what to do with his body...

♡♡♡

With Harry's black hoodie over my body, I hide underneath like I've did something shameful—in fact, I literally just did. My mind plays over every single touch to words he said and I feel the butterflies fly within my stomach.

I clutch my bag and jump into a Taxi. Giving the driver my address, he smiles and agrees. Staring into the city, I see people walk happily with laughs and smiles and I realise I could never do that with Harry. Wait—no, I shouldn't even think about a real relationship. That was all just angry sex and I wouldn't do it again.

As the driver pulls into my street, I hop out and pay him a few tens of dollars. It's pretty dark after my show and sex with Harry so I quickly rush inside of the building and climb up the stairs to my best friends and I's level where our apartment lies.

Oh God, what am I going to tell them?

Unlocking the door and walking inside, I see Josh and Ryder playing video games while Aurelia facetimes another of her college friends. I gulp as their eyes avert to me and I already know that they already know-

"You smell like sex!" Aurelia squeals as she says goodbye to her friends and walks over to me with a smile. "Tell me everything! Who did you do it with? Is this even your hoodie? Oh my God, please tell me you used protection!" She dramatically rambles and I laugh.

"I'm not telling you who—and yes, we did," I quickly say as I try to keep it brief and a deep blush rises onto my cheeks.

"Oh, please tell me, Star!" She pleads. "I haven't had sex for months and I need details!" She whines as she groans.

"No! Where's the fun if it's not mysterious?" I smirk as I try to play it off.

She nods in agreement and chuckles lightly. "Okay, you've got a point. I'll let this slide—but the next time this happens, I'll have to know," she says as she playfully pushes me.

"It's not going to happen again," I say as I roll my eyes. I flop onto the couch beside the two guys and she sits beside me.

"Whatever you say, Star." She smirks.

(Hey lovelies! What did you think of this chapter?)

~Love, Natalie