Chapter Forty

Hey lovelies! Oh my God, it's already been forty chapters. I remember how random this story idea was and then boom, it became this long. Thank you for everyone who stayed this long into the book especially DestinedKitsune who actually motivated me or basically went at me whenever I would want to delete this book, LMAO. Now enjoy this chapter!

Harry Styles

I can't believe this right now. I always had doubts about being a father but I always pushed them away. Maybe I should of listened to them. Am I even fit out to be one when I can't protect my own son? I even promised him before birth and I couldn't even keep that promise. I'm just like my mother- no, I'm not. I didn't neglect my own son and I would never like she did.

"Where are we going, Harry? Did your fans find him? Who's behind this, babe?" Star rambles on as she runs her hand through her thick and tangled curls. If I was paying attention to her, I would of calmed her down, ran my hands through her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead, however, I'm not. I'm too busy thinking about my kidnapped son and who decided to take him away.

"Star, please let me think," I snap as I run my hands through my hair and I take in deep breaths. I pace up and down in front of the hospitals' sliding door as she rambles on. However, I can't even hear her at this point. My mind is way too focused on my kidnapped son and who took him. Who possibly could of taken him? Who is our enemies? Isn't the whole world against us already? Who hates us the most?

"Aurelia," Star says as she looks over to me with her phone in her hand. She shows me the phone with a Twitter post and my mind registers what I'm about to read. Of course it would be her. She caused so many problems for our small family and I wouldn't put it past her to actually do it. She's the devil in disguise and she knew how to destroy a family in a heartbeat.

"Me and my new nephew. Isn't he the cutest? I can definitely see where he got his eyes from," the caption reads.

"I can't believe her! We have to call the police now!" She quickly says and pulls out the number. However, I stop her because I know they wouldn't do shit. "Harry, What're you doing? We can't find him alone. I just gave birth and you just came out of a coma," she breathes as she frantically shakes her head.

"Hey, stop, it's alright. Can you trust me?" I ask as I cup her cheeks gently. As the tears build in her eyes, threatening to spill, she nods slowly even though it's killing her. I always knew she would be a great mother.

"Okay, so what are we going to do?" She asks.

"We're getting our son back," I whisper as I place a delicate kiss onto her forehead. With that, we slide onto our car and I ignite the engine. I've been to her apartment before for many reasons and sneaking around but other than that, we haven't been there for a while.

Turning into different streets, beeping at passer-by cars and screaming at people, we successfully make it to her apartment in one piece. One stupid mistake Aurelia made was that she revealed herself. I'm not a mastermind criminal or whatever, but it's common sense to make the people you're blackmailing not know who you are.

With the engine dying down, Star quickly jumps out of the car without another thought. However, she isn't really fast since her legs are spread open slightly as she walks. She isn't in the best condition to even leave the hospital but what am I kidding? I'm not either.

I follow behind her but I know this is too easy. "Star, wait," I say as I hold her back.

"What?" She snaps as she turns to meet my eyes. "Stop delaying us, Harry!" She continues as she rips herself away from my grasp.