Chapter Twenty-Nine

Starlette- Five month time skip

Five months. Five long months after hiding away in Harry's home as I avoid any contact with family or friends. I've been walking for exercise around his neighbourhood but other than that, I've been lazy, unmotivated and emotional. My body aches, my moodswings are worse and I feel like a damn balloon.

I've even switched to maternity clothes because I can't fit in my previous ones. Now, how depressing is that? I can't even wear my bodycon dresses and if I did, I would be so self conscious in case anyone would judge me. I never cared about being judged but now that I'm pregnant with my 'enemy's' child, I couldn't help but feel guilty.

The worst thing is that I had to study. I studied all the books the doctors gave me or the websites online. I even took classes that helped with this journey. I even had to eat like they told me because I would get scared I would hurt the child. I wanted him to be healthy, happy and loved by Harry and I.

And Harry. What can I say about him? He's been supportive through this all. Okay, sometimes he'll do interviews, avoid some questions about me since there's rumours and shows but other than that, he'll love and support me with his attention and food.

We haven't even started the nursery yet since we don't even know the gender—in fact, we booked an appointment tomorrow afternoon. I know, I know, I'm six months pregnant and I haven't even found out the gender. Everything has been so busy with Harry and we wanted a special day where we can find out together.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I turn away from my laptop with 'Jane the Virgin' playing, and see Harry walk into our bedroom. With his tired green eyes and slicked back hair, I knew he had a tiring day with interview after interview. I even stalked a few fan accounts to see what he has been saying and how he is.

"Sup baby. How was your interviews?" I ask. I lay on my back on the comfortable bed and I rub my stomach that has become a balloon. Without saying a word, he curls up beside me and wraps his arms around my body. He tucks me into his front as his head snuggles up against my neck and he sighs with relief.

"Less talking, more cuddles," he whispers. With a smile, I obey and wrap my arms around him as he snuggles up beside me. Without any talking and the cuddles overtaking us, I feel the warmth of his body radiate onto my own. He doesn't suffocate as he's careful not to squash the child in my stomach.

"Babe, are you okay?" I ask as I pull away and cup his cheeks into my hands. "What happened?" I whisper as I wipe the tears underneath his eyes. With the breaking of my heart, I stare at the broken man in front of me.

"Oh God, I don't even know," he says with a huff and lies onto his back. "It's just that with all these rumours, all these paps just getting worse, I don't want to ruin it by punching anyone again but they're just so frustrating. You know I finished two hours ago but they didn't let me leave because there were so many people outside?" He says as he looks me in the eyes.

"Oh, that's why. Look, I know this is difficult but we have to get through this together. No matter how tough this gets, we have to suck it up for the child and just get through this, okay?" I say as I place my hand on his cheek.

"You're right," he sighs with a slight nod.

"Okay, I'm leaving," I say as I sit up right.

"What? Didn't you just hear me? It's dangerous outside—even for you," he states as he sits up right and stares right at me.

"I've been locked up for so long and I want to get some chocolate," I say as I slip on my shoes and rise from the bed.

"What? You could've just asked me. I can get it for you, please don't leave, Star," he pouts. Rolling my eyes playfully, I slide my coat on top of my body and walk right into his car.