Chapter Thirty-One

Warning- Includes suicide and depression.

Aurelia

They say karmas' a bitch. Let's just say that I'm her. I'm that bitch who'll turn on anyone to get whatever the hell she wanted. Okay, I might not just want revenge for Alex—it actually goes deeper than that for me.

It all started with the suicide of my sister. I was in this dark period and when I finally left that time and focused on myself, my sister, Angelina just happened to kill herself because of a certain someone. A certain someone who used her for a bet, had sex with her and left her in the morning without a warning.

Okay, it might be a bit dramatic but knowing my sister, she was the kind who would become obsessive. If Harry even decided to know her, he wouldn't of done this to her. I blame this all on him because who else would I blame it on?

I didn't even tell my friends, Josh and Ryder, and my former friend, Starlette. Maybe if she knew about it, she wouldn't of went along and got pregnant with his child. But what kind of person turns on their family and friends for a man you've only known in a small amount of time?

My sister was everything to me. She was the purpose of my revenge on Harry and Alex was the cover to actually have people by my side. I didn't want to murder the man because I learnt you could always hurt someone without a bullet—and that bullet happened to be Starlette or more specifically, his child.

Now that she's pregnant with his child, I know for a fact that they would do anything for it. They would even kill to just protect that thing. I just couldn't believe that Starlette would just turn and walk away like these past few years meant nothing to her. But with the child on it's way, I had a better plan than to just abort that little monster—a plan that would destroy both of them.

"This one or that?" Josh asks as he shows me two photos of cats. "I want a cat but I can't pick," he groans as he looks at them again. One of them looks like a damn cow and the other was a normal ginger looking cat.

"Get the cow one. He looks cute," I shrug as I lean back onto the couch and continue to watch all the latest news of Harry and Star. "Name it munchkin," I say as the name pops into my head. I don't know what came over me but that name has been stuck in my head.

"Who names a cat munchkin?" He laughs.

"I do. Don't make me change my mind and say you can't get one," I snap as I narrow my eyes.

"Hey, we both live here. I pay rent too," he rolls his eyes and I sit straight up once again.

"And? I want to name that cat and I will. I'm on my period so are you willing to fight me?" I ask as I raise an eyebrow and his eyes widen.

"Okay, I got you, captain," he salutes. "I'll text the owner and get him tomorrow," he says. Walking away into his room, my mind flows through everything that has been happening lately. And not to boast or anything, but I happened to spill the tea online—it's fine though, they had it coming eventually.

Checking the time, I realise it's time to leave and make my way to Jimmy Fallen's show. Since we made our newest single 'Masterpiece', we had been invited for an interview with the man himself. I even happened to think of a little plan to sabotage Starlette and Harry with one single bullet.

♡♡♡

Sauntering onto the stage with Josh and Ryder, I smile and greet Jimmy with a handshake. "Oh my, it's a pleasure to meet you all!" Jimmy smiles as he shakes the hands of both Josh and Ryder.

"The pleasure is all mine," I smile. Taking a seat beside Josh and Ryder on the couch, I sit up straight with my hands intertwined on my lap and I glance around to see so many cameras and people up on the seats.