Chapter Twenty-Six

Starlette

They said that love could be the most easiest thing or the most complicated. For me, I think it's right in between. I think that in the smallest moments with Harry, it's the most simplest thing but when intertwined with my friends and family, it's definitely the hardest.

The worst thing is that I betrayed them. I turned my back on the people I knew for most of my life and walked right into Harry's arms. I didn't even look back when I hugged him tightly and now that I'm spending my time with him, they're bound to wonder where I am. But am I willing to let them know so soon?

As I fall back onto Harry's chest, he wraps his wet arms around my naked body. Being in the bathtub with him is something so new, yet, relaxing. We had angry or sad sex but being in his presence with the intimacy made me actually crave the smallest of touches. It made me realise how much I missed the experience that I never got from Hayden.

Harry's head lays on my shoulder as he places two delicate kisses down my neck and shiver underneath his touch. What really surprised me was how much his touch affected me. He could touch me slightly and I'll feel a zap of electricity or the burning sensation on my skin.

With his body pressed against my back, I sigh in relief as I realise I've finally made it. I've made it with the man of my dreams and I don't want anyone ruining our moments. I just didn't know how to break it to my family and friends about how I'm mingling with our previous shared enemy.

"Love, you seem tense. Need a massage?" Harry whispers against my neck. I nod slightly as I know that he'll help release the tension that's placed on my shoulders-he just had that kind of effect on me. He would trace his fingers over my bare skin while we slept and I'll feel the craving of wanting him again.

Listening to my wants, his fingers slowly trail to my shoulders and they work their magic. With the smallest of touches, his fingers glide their way along my shoulders but they didn't release the tension-instead, he made me crave him even more than before. His touch made me want to turn around and kiss him.

"Is that better?" He whispers as he squeezes my shoulders and I nod in agreement. With the burning sensation flooding my blood, I turn around and plant a soft kiss on his lips. His eyebrows furrow as what I did definitely caught him off guard but I didn't care. "Seems like my lips do more magic than my fingers-unless we can test that out?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes playfully as I fall back onto his chest and back into the water once again. No matter how much I wanted him, I needed some self control because I wanted intimacy and a slow relationship that will last forever. "Let's keep this slow. If we rush into anything, I'm scared it'll drive us away," I say with a sigh.

"It's okay, I understand, love," he says breathlessly as his fingers dig into my hips. "Now, tell me what we're going to do about your friends? I'm guessing they won't really understand or even try to if we break it to them," he says as I look back into his eyes.

I nod in understanding because I know what he means. My friends aren't the most understanding with me mingling with Harry. The last time I spent the night with him, Aurelia basically shred me to pieces. All I wanted was some people to understand about who I want to love and not question it.

"You're right," I say with a sigh. "But I have this plan and I don't think you'll really like it," I continue as I glance back into his eyes. His eyebrows furrow as I begin to explain it but thankfully he agrees and I sigh with relief. If I needed to break it to my friends, I needed to make one big bang before ending it with them.

♡♡♡

Harry Styles

Starlette's plan isn't something I would've liked to tag along with but it's her. No matter how much I try, I can't help but just say yes. It's like she has this magnetic pull and spell on me that makes me want to please her emotionally and sexually in any way possible.