Bolin

fluff

Bolin and y/n have know each other since they were 11 years old, and y/n has had a crush on bolin for a while now but is to scared of ruining their friendship.

Y/n pov
I was walking with mako and korra we just finished eating at a restaurant when they started to ask me about my crush. "Hey y/n who's your crush?" I blushed and mako smirked knowing that i have a crush on his brother. "Uhh i uh no-one!" I spoke fastly as mako started laughing at me. "Hahah it's so clear that you like bolin." Mako spoke still laughing. "Whatever" i said.

Author pov
As they were walking the trio were back at makos house the entered and bolin ran down the stairs almost falling down them. "You guy's are back!" Bolin said yelling slightly out of breathe sweat dripping off his muscles. Y/n blushed at the lwed thought but pushed it down as he saw bolin smirk and looked away from him.

Bolin's pov
I saw y/n starring at as i smirk knowing that he likes me. "Hey y/n" i say scaring him a little "h-hey bolin." "Can i talk to you?" He just nodded his head.

Y/n pov
As i walk with bolin to his room he opened the door and let me go in first. "Y'know y/n i saw you staring at me down their." 'oh sh*t' i thought he knows my secret. Bolin then walked up to me and went to my ear and whispered "i like you too" he said as he kissed me softly. It took me a minute to kiss back, when he pulled back he smiled brightly and said "Now will you be my boyfriend" he stated rather then asking but i did not care i just nodded my head and jumped into his arms smiling.

Thank you for reading my first chapter 😁