shoyo hinata

Fluff ☁

Y/n pov
"SHOYO" i yelled at my best friend "Y/NNNNN" we ran to each other and hugged and then shoyo put a small kiss on my lips blushing lightly i said "shoyo we have to go to school so that you can play volleyball" smiling brightly shoyo garbed my hand and pulling me with him "Shoyo s-slow down" i say as we came to a stop out of breath i punch him lightly him laughing at me "it's nit funny i could of died" rolling his eye's he gives me a kiss on my cheek. "See you later babe" he smiles "good luck shoyo ill walk home with you" i said walking into the school.

Hinata's pov
Me and the "king" (aka Kageyama) were waiting outside of the gym as we were kicked out until we would work together; we came up with a plan. When the gym doors open we yelled "WE CHALLENGE YOU TO A GAME" scarring the 3rd year setter and the captain just chuckled and said "if you can beat us in a three v three then you can join."

(Time skip)
Y/n pov
Me and shoyo were cuddling in his bed he was a bit bummed out that he would have to work with kageyama. "Sho" i called him all he did was a weak 'yeah' "sho i know your bummed but i know you can win and be the next tiny giant" i said kissing his head that was in my chest slowly falling asleep.

Shoyo pov
"And be the next tiny giant" y/n said smiling falling asleep knowing i would not let y/n down.

Thank you for reading