Cesar

Y/n will be a femboy

Fluff ☁  smut 😩

Y/n pov

I was getting read for my date with my boyfriend cesar so i put in a black skirt some long socks and one of his hoodies. As i was getting ready i heard my mom and dad fighting, i sigh and think 'this is all they ever do now'. I wad going out the door when i heard my dad yell at me TW: THE USE OF A SLUR (i am also gay)

"Hey fag where the hell do you think your going to!" I jump at the loud voice coming from behind me and look down. The next thing i know that im on the floor holding my cheek. "ANSWER ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!" My "dad" yells at me. "T-to a friend's house" i say "tch" is all he says and walks back to the living room.

Cesar's pov

I was getting ready when i heard my brother call out for me. "Hey cesar your boyfriend is here" he says as i go outside to see y/n crying i run up to him and try to hug him but he just flinches and backs away. "H-hey baby are-are you ok?" Then out of nowhere y/n pulls me into a hug sobbing. "You wanna talk about it?" All he says is no so i drop the topic and bring him to my room and lay him down as i pull my shirt off and lay behind him.

Y/n pov

I feel cesar behind me cuddling me when i had a dirty thought. I start rubbing my ass on his dick and he groans a bit. He soon starts to take my shirt off and precieds to kiss my neck lightly. Moaning softly i say "I-I wanna do it" blushing like crazy he looks at me and nods and gets on tip of me and kissing me harshly, i kiss back right away moaning as he starts to rub his boner on my ass. I pull away from the kiss needing some air cesar starts to kiss my neck harshly looking for my "special" spot moaning when he finds it "there it is" he says in a husky tone. "Y-your going to leave a mark" "that's the point babe" he starts to kiss me on the stomach and precede to strip me of my skirt. "M-more" i moan out.

Spooky's pov

I was going to walk in the house when i heard loud moaning coming in from my little brother's room i rush in their only to see y/n riding my brother's cock. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I say scaring them a lot

Y/n pov

"Uhh it's not what it looks like" cesar says scared of what his brother would say. "I come to the house and hear moaning you could of told me to stay away for a while" spooky says sounding somewhat disappointed in cesar. "Im-im sorry ill just g-go" i said "no" i look up at spooky and all he does was smirks and walks away like nothing happened. Cesar then wraps his arms around me and pins me to the bed he goes to my ear and whispers "don't think were not done yet" i sigh knowing i would have marks on me everywhere.

Extra ending

Ruby pov

I was walking when i see y/n and cesar walking to school well more like limping for y/n.

Thank you for reading