Vinny Guadagnino

SMUT

Y/n pov
I was at a night club with some friend's. They were trying to make me feel better after my boyfriend cheated on with my ex-best friend. I was not having a good time most of the time i spent it at the bar they had. After a few drinks i felt better and made my way to the dance floor dancing and grinding on random people. After what felt like an hour i was back at the bar just sitting there when i heard the chair next to me. I look over and see a very handsome guy with short brownish hair he looked at me and smiled i blushed a little and looked away. "Hey there" he said "uh h-hi" i said cursing at myself for stuttering. "What's your name?" "Uh y/n" i said "that's a cute name" he said smirking. I blush and look away "well im Vinny" he said. After we talk for awhile "hey wanna dance?" He asked "sure" he took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. As we danced i became more confident and started to grind on him he placed his hands on my hips and griped them hard "your playing with fire" i smirked and grinded harder. The next thing i know im being dragged out of the club. "H-hey where are we going?" "To my place" "oh and also you might need to be quiet" "why?" I asked confused "well im with my friend's and they are at the house" " oh ok". When we got there were six people sitting at a table they looked at me and Vinny "guy's this is y/n y/n this is my friend's" "it's nice to meet you" i said with a smile. They looked at me then Vinny and one of them said "don't be to loud" i blushed hard and looked away the others laughed.

Vinny pov
When we got to my room i throw y/n on my bed. I walked to him and got on top of him. I kissed him softly he kissed back with some force. After making out for a bit i took off his shirt and put my mouth on his neck "ngh~" he moaned i smirked and kept sucking on that part of his neck "pl-please" i pulled away from his neck "please what?" I said as i put my hand on his boner "Ahhh~" he moaned again "please f-fuck me" "as you wish" i said taking off my shirt and pulled his pants and underwear off then took mine off and throw them in a corner of the room. I put my fingers to his mouth "suck" was all i said as he put my fingers in his mouth after awhile i pulled them out and flipped him so he was on his hands and knees. I put on of my fingers into him as he let out a broken moan.

Y/n pov
"A-Ahh~" i moaned when he put another finger in me. After stretching me out i whimpered feeling empty when i heard him chuckle "don't worry you'll get something else" as he said that he put half of his dick in me "AHHH" i moaned out loud "I-it hurts" i said as tears formed falling onto the bed "it's ok it'll feel better" after a while i gave him the go ahead to move further "ngh~" he let out a small moan. "Your so tight" he said and started to move "Ahhh" i moaned as he started to go faster making the bed creek when he suddenly flipped me over so i was on my back and brought my legs to his shoulders and leaned forward making him go deeper into me "AHHHH" i moaned as he started to go even faster then before. All that was heard was moans groans and the skin slapping against each other "i-im going to c-cum" i said "me too" he said and started to attack my neck leaving hickeys and started to touch my dick "AHHH" i moaned louder "t- to much" i said as cum came out of my dick. But vinny was still going "Sh-shit!" He said as he cummed into me filling me up. As he pulled out he calasped onto my breathing heavie. "T-that was great" he said "yeah" i said as i fell asleep cuddling into vinny's chest.

Thanks for reading