the walking dead

The reader is innocent so he knows nothing about the walkers or the one's in the barn
Season 2
Son of Hershel

Y/n pov
I was on the porch reading a book when i heard a man yell my dad's name "HERSHEL" "DAD!" I yell scared of why the man was on our land. When u yelled for him he comes running out with his gun pointed at the man as beth comes out and puts me behind her. I clinch onto her shirt. "A-are you hershel?" The man asked fastly. "Was he bit?" Dad asked 'wait why would he be bit?' I question myself so i pull on Beth's shirt. So looks down at me as i ask her "why would he be bit?" Beth just stares at me as if she was going to say something but closed her mouth when dad looked at her. I pouted a little wanting to know.

Timeskip
Y/n pov
As the boy was carried into a room the man that im assuming is the boy's father started to panic saying that hus wife doesn't know. I get up to go to the kitchen i reach for a cup but can't reach it. I hear a chuckle i turn around to see Jimmy laughing at me "It's not funny!" As he calms down he grabs the cup for me and pours some water into the cup. "Thank you Jimmy" "no problem" he says as i go to the room where the boy was in. I get to the room with the cup still in hand i go up to the man who's head was looking towards the ground "excuse me" the man looks up slightly as he looks at me "i-i umm thought you could use some water" i say shyly the man looks at the cup then grabbing it softly saying a short 'thank you' "your welcome mr?" "Just call me rick" rick said "ok mr.rick" i said with a bright smile.

Rick pov
He's to pure for this world i thought as the boy walked away when he heard his name being called.

Thank you for reading