Trent

Angst💔

Y/n pov
I was walking to my cabin when i saw a note on my bed. I went up to the note and read it the note said
'Meet me at the docks in 5 minutes'
Love trent
I blushed having a crush on trent for a while now.

Time skip 5 minutes ago
Heather's pov
It's so clear that y/n likes trent i see the way they look at each other and i cannot have that i will be the only alliance on this Island. Smirking i put the note that i wrote and placed it on y/n's bed.

Trent's pov
As i was walking to the docks i had gotten a letter from y/n saying he wanted to talk to me. When i got their i saw heather crying i walk up to her asking what's wrong. "I-its nothing" "come on you can tell me" she continued to say that y/n was saying mean thing's about her when i thought i heard a bird noise when i went to look i was pulled into a kiss by heather.

Y/n pov
I walked to the dock when i saw something. I saw trent kissing heather! I started to cry as i ran into the Forest wanting to get away from here as fast as i could. But luck was not on my side when i ran into leshawna. "Oh baby what's wrong?" All i do is point at the dock and she goes to it. She came back all mad saying that one of them has to go.

leshawna pov
I was running to the other people to tell what heather did.

Small timeskip
After telling everyone what happened they were all on bored on voting heather.

Y/n pov
It was time for the votes. It was my turn to go vote and i still did not vote for trent. After getting my marshmallow their was only one left it was either Trent going home or Harold. "This is the final marshmallow of the night" Chris said "and it goes to...... Harold"
"Aw man i thought everyone liked me?" Trent said sadly. "Ha that's what you get you two-face cheater" leshawna said as heather smirked. "W-wait you don't even care if he got voted off!" "Oops" she said "i still did not vote you out" i said as tears were in my eye's as trent walked to the dock of shame. As he left i thought that i never got to say that i love him.

Thank you for reading