Enoch O'Connor

Your peculiarity are butterflies basically you can control butterflies
You and Enoch are dating already

Y/n pov
I was in the back yard watching millard and hugh play football (soccer) while playing with my butterflies. "HEY THAT'S CHEATING!" millard said as bees formed around him as hugh laugh and scored a point "Y/N help me!" Millard said looking at me 'hey guys you mind helping millard out?' I ask my butterflies they went over to him and started to sworm around him attacking to bees. As the bees went away they went back to playing and i went back to playing with my butterflies. After some time ms.peregrine comes back with a boy. I was staring at them and i guess he noticed me because he looked at me i blushed and ran inside embarrassed.

Jake's pov
As the boy ran inside ms.peregrine noticed "that's y/n he's shy at times just give him some time" i nodded and we continued.

Back you your pov
"Enoch" i said
"What" he said as he was working on something "it's time to eat" i said him looking at me and he got up grabbing my hand and kissing my lips i blushed but kissed back meekly. When he pulled back he guided us to the dinning room table. As we sat down he did not let go of my hand "uhh ms.peregrine w-who is that?" I said stuttering while looking down at my food. Ms.peregrine looked at me while frowning Enoch noticed that there were butterflies froming around my so he grabed my hand to calm me down. "Uh is he o-ok?" The boy asked "im going to take him to our room" enoch said while glaring at the boy.

Ms.peregrine pov
"Did i do something wrong?" Jake asked "no you did not."he's just he doesn't really trust new people" jake looked sad by this "it's fine really he just needs to get to know you more" emma said while smiling "yeah ok"

Y/n pov
As Enoch brought him to our room he changed me into some PJ's and he took off his shirt and got under the blanket then he pulled me into his chest "im-im sorry" i said as tears formed "shhh it's ok just sleep I'll be right here if you need me" he said kissing my head "I love you" "I love you too i won't let anything happen to you" Enoch said as we fell asleep.

Sorry for not posting in a while
Thank you for reading