izuku midoriya

Reader ran away with eri
Y/n is 8 years old

Y/n pov
Me and eri are running hand in hand running away from 'him' as we escaped from that lab where they did bad thing's to me and eri. "Keep running y/n" eri said "i-im trying" as we were running we heard the man was behind us. Eri saw light and pulled me and her towards it. As she was about to run out she bumped into a boy with green hair with a blond boy behind him. Eri backs away pishing me behind her as i clench her shirt. "H-hey are you two ok?" The green haired boy said. "Help us" is all eri said and ran into the boy's arms as i run into the blond boy's arm's crying softly. "Ah there you guy's are" i stiffen scared of what he would do to us once he gets us. "I told you guy's not to run away" he said. The next thing i know im out of the blond boy's arms and being pulled my the man i look back with pleading eye's begging them to help us "please" i say and i say there eye's soften. As we get back to the house and get but into the lab he grab my arm and squeezed it tightly. "What did i tell you" he said angrily "t-to never leave" i said crying "that's right now come on!" He says pulling me to where they do the experiments. 'Please someone help us'

Thanks for reading