Steve Harrington

Reader is dating steve no-one knows

Y/n pov
I was walking with Nancy and Barbra
Or barb as me and nac call her. We were walking to our lockers when we got there we opened the lockers and when i opened mine a not fell out of it. Looking at it on the floor before picking it up it read
'Dear y/n'
Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes or else'
From you beloved S.H
Blushing from the note i look at nancy and barb i say i have to use the bathroom and to not wait up for me. They nod and walk off to where their classes are i make my way to the bathroom. When i reach the bathroom i look around and see no-one there. I sighed and was about to walk put when the door opened and i see Steve walk in with his usual smirk but it widen. "I see that your already here good boy" i blush and back away from him but only for him to walk forward i end up with my back against the wall and with his hand trapped me in.

(Like this but with steve and not todoroki)

As steve goes to kiss me i move my face and make him kiss my cheek instead. I see a sorta hurt but mad face 'welp im dead' i mentally say as he grabs my chin and forces his mouth onto mine. Moaning softly at the force he pushes his tounge into my mouth as his mouth goes for my neck next "s-steve~" i say moaning i feel him smirk as he marks me as his "steve your going to leave a mark" steve pulls from my neck and says "that's the point then going back to my neck. Moaning rather loudly when he found my sweet spot he keeps going for that spot over again when he pulls off the bell rings singling that class is starting steve goes to my ear and whispers "will finish this later" kissing me one last time he walks out of the bathroom leaving me with a bright read face. 'Welp my ass is going to hurt tomorrow" i mentally cry.

Thank you for reading