Glenn rhee part 2

This is part 2 of the glenn rhee x pregnant reader
Starts after the attack happens so when rick and his group kills the walkers that attacked the campsite

Y/n pov
I can't believe that it happened one moment we were laughing and telling joke's the next all chaos all i heard was screams and crys. Im the mix of the chaos all i could think is that i could die right now and not see glenn again. As i was standing there shock shane yells my name i look over and see that there all by the r.v i try to run but it comes as a speed walk as there are walkers everywhere. I reach their holding my stomach as Lori looks at me "ar-are you ok?" I nod my head "just not in into the whole running thing" i say loud enough so you could hear me.

Glenn pov
As we were walking we heard screaming and yelling we all look at each other and bolt it the campsite. I run faster knowing that my husband and our baby are at risk. When we get their all we see are Walker's everywhere some eating in the poor people and some trying to get close to the r.v "Y/N" i yell out but hear nothing as tears run down my face looking everywhere for him.

Y/n pov
As all the walkers are all dead i look around and see glenn looking around with a panic look on his face "g-glenn" i choke out as tears fall down my face "GLENN!" I yell at him his head snapping towards us he then runs up do my and hugs my tightly and i barrier my head into his chest "d-don't leave again" i say sobbing into his shirt "shh it's ok im here now" i look around and see bodies upon bodies some of them walkers but most of them are people that we knew. I turn around and see amy on the ground bleeding i quickly turn around and but my head back into Glenn's shirt "i-im scared glenn" glenn looks down at me with a sad smile "remember this morning" i look up at him "no" i say as he pecks my lips and smiles "i said that I'll protect you no matter what" i blush and smile "as long as i got you and this child im happy" "love you y/n" "love you too glenn."

Thanks for reading