glenn rhee

Season 1
Reader is pregnant

Y/n pov
I was laying in my tent with Glenn still sleeping. I look down at him smiling rubbing my tummy i think im about 3 months into this pregnancy and im happy that im pregnant but also scared that i have to raise a baby in this world filled of these disgusting thing's. I don't realise that my my husband woke up looking at me with a concern look on his face "babe are you ok?" He asked me jumping slightly "i-im scared" i say tears form into my eye's "shhh it's ok" he says as he hugs me as i in his bare chest crying. "Do you want to talk about it?" I nod and tell him that im scared of this baby being raised in a world like this. He just smiles and say "as long as you got me I'll protect you no matter what happens I'll always be here for you." Snuggling into his chest "promise?" "I promise" as my eye's droop from crying so much glenn tells me to go back to sleep and that he'll wake me up in a while.

Glenn pov
Smiling at my husband with his soft snores coming from him i get out of my tent to get him some food when he wakes up. I get to the fire and see Lori and carl sitting there doing "homework" while eating "morning glenn" Lori says as i say morning back and ruffle Carl's hair i grab some food and bring it back to y/n who is still asleep when i get their. I wake him up "mmm what" y/n says i chuckle and pass him some food. "I want chocolate and ice cream" 'his cravings are not good' i think and tell him that I'll try and find him some chocolate when i go look for supplies in a little bit "I love you glenn rhee" y/n says "and i love you y/n rhee" he smiles and kisses me on the cheek i smile back and get ready for the day.

Thank you for reading

male x male readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें