Glenn rhee

Fluff ☁
The reader is his son so it's a father son thing.
Start of season 2 at the highway

Y/n pov
It's been a day since the CDC, right now im trying to sleep on my dad's shoulder. I must of passed out because im being woken up by my dad "hey y/n" i hear my dad say "mhm what?" I hear him chuckle and says "come on the r.v broke down" "mmm fine" i say standing up rubbing my eyes trying to get the tiredness out my eye's. "Maybe some food or water" i heard Carol say. Carl and Sophia run up to me carl ask "hey y/n do you wanna go search some cars with us?!" He says excitedly. "I have to ask my dad" all he say is ok and runs off with Sophia. "Dad?" Dad looks up and nods his head as a 'what' sign "can i go look for stuff with carl and Sophia?" My dad thought for a moment and nods his head "yeah just stay where i can see you" i roll my eye's "yeah yeah" "i mean it i can't lose you too" he says i look down tears starting to roll down my face remembering what happened to mom. Dad pulls me into a hug "i-i know i miss her too" as we let go we hear rick yell "GET DOWN" my dad looks and his eye's widen i go to turn around but he pulls me down under a car.

Gleen pov
As i pull down y/n under the car. I hold him as close as possible knowing he is afraid of the Walker's. I hear the walkers groans and moans i could feel my shirt getting wet i hold y/n closer hiding his whimpers and crys. I whisper into his ears saying it was going to be ok and will get though this.

Y/n pov
Im scared is all im thinking that im scared of the Walker's getting me like they got mom. As i sob into my dad's shirt we hear a screaming as the screams going further into the woods we get out of under the car.

3rd pov
As the father and son get out from under the car Glenn picks his son up rushing to the r.v. As they were running back to the r.v they heard sobs, they reach the r.v seeing Carol on the ground sobbing about Sophia all by herself.

Y/n pov
'Were not safe' is all i think that night as i fall asleep.

Thanks for reading