Carl grimes

Season 5. The reader has been in Alexandra since the start
Fluff ☁

Y/n pov
I was walking down the street's of Alexandra when i heard the main gate open so me being an talkative person i dicided that i would go meet the new people. After the new people got to the house's and got settled in i went to one of the house's and knocked. As i waited for someone to open when the door open a boy around my age he had hair that went to his shoulders and a cut on his cheek. "Uhh hello?" The boy said "ah hello im y/n and was wondering if your people need help with any minor injuries?" I asked.

Carl pov
"With any minor injuries?" The boy around my age said titling his head cutely. "Could you clean my cut on my cheek?" I asked he just nodded his as i let him in the house we were staying in he told me to sit on a chair as he got out this little medkit box from his pocket.

Y/n pov
As i cleaned his cut i asked him some questions. "What's your name?" "Carl" is all he said. "Ok all done. Is their anyone else in your group that needs help?" I asked "I have to ask my dad if there is anyone" carl said as he called for his dad a man that was a bit taller then me came out "yeah carl?" The man that is Carl's dad said "This is y/n and he was wondering if anyone has any cuts that he could clean for us" "no" is all the man said "oh ok i be taking my leave now" as i go to leave the man tells me to wait. "Have you been outside these walls?" I looked at him strangely "no i have not" then he asked me if i know how to kill the Walker's "umm i don't know how to do that i prefer not to get dirty" i said as i hate getting dirty. The man goes on saying his name was rick and it was nice to meet me. I go to leave when carl says "see you soon cutie" and then winks at me making my face go red.

Carl pov
As y/n leaves i smirk thinking how cute his red face was. That night i go to sleep dreaming about y/n and having to protect him from the Walker's.

Thank you for reading