mikey

Here you go @Karma980l
Smut

Y/n pov
"MIKEY!" I yell at him jumping on his back. He stumbles forward a bit but regains his balance "uhh mikey do you know this person?" A boy with bleached hair said with a confused face. "Oh this is my boyfriend" mikey said as I snuggle into his shoulder "BOYFRIEND!" The shocked blonde yelled "I didn't know you had a boyfriend" he said much calmer "I didn't need people looking for him so I kept him a secret but here we are in public with him on my back" he said sounding slightly annoyed "I just missed you, your never home" I said with a pouty face "if you go home now I'll have a special surprise when I come back" he whispered in my ear "you mean" I said a gave him a certain look. He seemed to think and nodded his head "ok I'll go home now, bye mikey bye stranger" I said smiling walking off towards my house.

Time Skip
I was in my bedroom when I heard the front door open "mikey?" I yell out I hear a faint 'yeah' from him as he comes upstairs and to my room. As he opens the door he's greeted by me in nothing but my underwear "HI MIKEY" I yell at him but he's still looking at my body "mikeyyy" I groan as I stand up and grab his arm then pushed him onto my bed and then proceeded to get on top of him. As I start to grind on him I feel his hands on my waist gripping them slightly " You like this mikey?" I say unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off as I start to kiss his neck. I'm still grinding on him but feel something poke me "someone's excited" I say giggling as I stop everything and unbutton his pants pulling them down leaving him in only his black boxer briefs. I start to suck on the tip of his dick through his boxers "dammit y/n just suck my dick already" he demanded griping my hair " ok~" i say pull his boxer briefs off showing off his dick. "So big I mumble as I start to suck the tip "f-fuck your so good at this" he moans pushing my head further down "mmh~" I moan sending vibrations on his dick "Fuck I'm going to cum" his says thrusting his dick in and out of my mouth "ahh~" mikey moans as his cum shoots down my throat. "You ready for the real thing" he says while pushing my on my back. I nod as he pulls off my underwear and throws them on the floor and pushes into me "Ahhh~" I moan out loud "sh-shit your tight" he says thrusting in and out of me "fuck don't stop~" I say grabbing his back and scratching it as he puts his hands beside  my head and picks one of my legs up thrusting faster "there hit there" I moan as he thrust in that stop again and again harder each thrust "M-Mikey I'm going to cum~" I say slurring "m-me too" he says as he picks up the pace "Ahhh~" I moan as cum shoots out of me "fuck" mikey says as he pulls out and cums on my stomach.

We're both out of breath panting. "Don't go" I say to mikey who was about to get up "I have to clean you up" he says but I don't care as I pull him back down and cuddle into him "Stay" I commanded with a sigh he nods his head and quickly falls asleep.

Thank you for reading
Word count-617