Kirito

Angst 💔 fluff? ☁ (i think there's fluff idk)

Y/n pov
I was crying in the middle of a Forest waiting for the golem to kill me. When the golem went to kill me i heard a sword nosie then a voice yelled at me "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" i look up to see a teenager about my age blocking the attack staring at me. "J-just leave me alone all i want to do is die" i say as more tears fall from my eyes looking up at the boy he had a shocked face. "W-what" "LEAVE ME ALONE I WANT TO DIE" i yelled at him

5 minutes earlier
Kirito pov
I was walking around the forest just minding my business when i heard crying. Thinking someone was in trouble i ran to the crying as i get their i see a boy with h/c hair sitting on his knees crying. As i watch the golem put his rock arm up in the air i run as fast as i could so i could save this boy. As i save him i yell at him "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I didn't mean to yell at him but he just sat there probably think of what to say what he says shocks me "i just want to die"

Present time
Y/n pov
I stare at the boy "please leave me alone" i say clinching my fist into a ball. "What are you stupid?" The boy says "all i wanted was to die you took that away from me!" By now im a sobbing mess. "I just wanted to see my family" i manged to say. "Y-you lost your family?" "what's it to you. You just took my chance of dying" i get up to walk but my keens buckle up making me fall to the ground. I wait for the impact of the ground but feel nothing but a pair of arms i look up seeing the boy. The boy looks down at me saying that i have to go with him. "No i don't want to go with you" i say wanting this day to be over with. All he does is pick me up so that im in his back "l-let me down!" I yell at him but he just keeps going to what im assuming is where he lives. I give up on trying to get off his back eventually falling asleep on his back.

Thank you for reading.