Chapter 1 Drama Evening

"Good work today everyone! Especially you Y/n."

You bowed at him as he mentioned your name and thanked him and everyone else.

Today was an exhausting last day of work. Which happens every last day of the week. Well, Friday is better said.

You told your boss if you could take a night shift for today. You wanted to get some bonus cash since you were close on money. You still had to pay living expenses for you and your little sister, Xiuying A/n.

The night shift that you always took was Friday. The most exhausting of them all. So, Xiuying always had to cook for herself. Sometimes you felt nervous leaving her alone like this. After all, you were living at the very top of the apartment. The second highest building in town.

You let down a sweat drop just the thought of her falling down the balcony. But it was the best choice you had. It had two balconies, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and of course a kitchen and a living room. True you had two bedrooms left in your apartment and thought of using them when someone's visiting your place for a night or two..or more.

"Y/n!" A familiar voice shouted as the bell rang.

"Hah, you again. Didn't I tell you to never come back?" You told him with a sadistic facial expression.

"AaAh~! You'll be able to steal my heart like this if you keep going with that face of yours!" The kid joked but somehow made it sound in a serious way.

"Whatever, sit down and wait until it's your turn, moron." You said as you walked away from him. Swaying your hips left and right.

"Okay, you can stop now Y/n."

You looked back at the kid and giggled slightly seeing him blush. You ran up to him and bowed.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I couldn't help it Mk! Your reaction is the best when it comes to this you know? This is my job after all. I make men drool all over me. And you know very well that I hate this."

The kid laughed at your complaints and stepped inside the store. He went to sit on a table for one and looked at the menu card. You let him take his time only to be called right after you turned around. The kid was smiling directly at you. This time, his smile that you usually see every day, seemed more of a flirty smirk. You rolled your eyes and went up to him with your sadistic smile of yours.

"Calling for me already? Heh, your so greedy."

The kid looked at you with his eyelids half-closed, still having his smirk marked on his face. He didn't seem to get what you were saying. You rolled your eyes and gave him the book you were writing on orders.

"Ugh, write down your order yourself. You smell like hell." You said while walking away from him.

You went inside the kitchen, calming yourself down from the stares he was giving you just now. Not long after, a tall woman just approached your shoulder. As you turned around, you saw your female co-worker. She was playing the role of a big sister. As for you, you were of course being the sadist.

"Ara ara~ what are you doing in here darling~?"

"Shu, you don't have to act your role towards me."

"Aww come on~! Just play along with me. It's fun playing around with men like this!"

Shu was a senior here in this cafe. She was one of the oldest maids in the shop but she looked like she was around her early 20's. The truth was, she was 32 years old. She was known to be the best make-up artist in our town not too long ago but something made her lose hope in her dreams. That's when she decided to quit her old career and become something she never really thought of being capable of.