Chapter 12 Reveal

"I'll make sure the two of you won't leave this place alive. Wukong and Mk. I'll take my revenge NOW!" Macaque shouted as the ground around him suddenly turned into shadows.

You widened your eyes at the scene of him having actual abilities like Wukong and Mk. But what makes it more horrifying is that he had turned into a monkey. He looked like Wukong but with black fur instead of golden ones.

"Macaque..?" You commented as he finished his sudden transformation.

"Macaque!" Both Wukong and Mk shouted as they figured out who he really was.

The new person or 'being' standing before you laughed maniacally. It's like he's been aching to have this revenge since forever. He didn't waste any time and immediately launched towards the golden monkey with force.

Mk who was standing next to the golden monkey decided to leave this place together with you and Xiuying. He ran past the two monkeys and grabbed your hand.

"Mk! What are yo-"

"I'm bringing you to safety!" He shouted as you tried to get off his grip on your hand.

"Let me go! I need Macaque!" You shouted back.

As you realized what you had just said, you covered your mouth with the other hand. The words just suddenly slipped out. With that, Mk slowly releases your hand with a blank expression. Still stunned by your words.

"Mk..I'm sorry.."

The kid slightly lets out a chuckle with a faked-out smile and then sighed.

"Rejected again I guess.." He mumbled while looking straight down to the ground.

You grabbed his shoulder that made him look towards you. He was shocked but yet happy that you still cared about him. You smiled at him before turning serious.

"Mk, I need you to do me a favor. Can you..can you bring my sister to my father? I'll send you the location later on but for now, drive my sister towards the northwest direction."

Mk nodded and rushed outside after he grabbed the four pieces of luggage that were laying next to Macaque and Wukong fighting.

You spectated the two of them as they threw each other to the wall. Either turn them into concrete or breakthrough them completely.

You couldn't bear to watch them fight anymore. But jumping in their fight without any warning wasn't a good choice either. You had to do something that'll get their attention quickly. Just then, something suddenly came up in your head.

Both of them have a big crush on you. But what if their crush gets their attention by simply hurting themselves? That'll sure make them worry and immediately stop.

You looked around to search for something that resembles a pointed blade that could cut open pure skin. Or just something you would stab yourself with. (how the heck am I so calm while writing this?)

Just before you gave up on finding a certain object, you spotted one besides the stairs. A transparent glass was laying there. Just what was it doing there? Someone else could've gotten injured because of that.

You sneaked towards it and grabbed it tightly with your right hand.

"Ah-Ouch...This is sharper than it looks.." You said as you started to shake nervously.

You weren't prepared for this at all. Maybe thinking of another solution was a better idea. But it's too late now..the apartment that you once lived in started to crash apart. You felt the building slightly shake before you were able to stab yourself with the sharp glass.

As the two monkeys heard struggling noises. They immediately stop and look in your direction. You looked at them, feeling completely terrified, and crawled towards them. You weren't able to stand up by yourself anymore.

The golden monkey pushed the other one out of their way and ran towards you for your aid. Macaque growled and vanished from his shadow. He reappears next to you and looked at the monkey with a devious smirk. Meaning he was mocking him for being too slow.

"Sorry bud', it's my turn now." He said before the two of you vanished out of the building.

° ° °

After a while, the two of you were standing inside a Dojo that you have never seen before. You looked around and spotted Macaque from afar staring directly at you. It was quite intimidating but you were able to withstand it.

'I hadn't noticed before but his outfit also has changed. Now he looks more familiar to me..' You thought as you scanned his figure.

Macaque made you snap out of your thoughts by simply standing up from the floor. He walked towards you with a menacing aura around him.

He was now standing infront of you. Not even saying a single word. He just kept on staring.

"Mac-"

"What? Are you gonna say that I'm a monster? I'm still a dipshit after all those years? What about Wukong huh?!" He shouted as tears started to form in his eyes.

"How can I make you love me..please Y/n..tell me.." He crumbles down to the ground and whimpers.

He was clearly upset that you were thinking of him badly. Even though your thoughts right now were the complete opposite. It made you feel bad about him seeing like this. This was something you have never seen from his side.

"Macaque...I don't see you as a monster. Sure, you look like one but I care from what's inside." You said as you poked his chest slightly.

He looked down at his chest. Where his heart is supposed to be. He quickly looked back at you with tears in his eyes. Clearly feeling happy that you didn't think of him as a 'monster'.

He wiped away his tears and stood up from the ground. He looked down towards you and embraced you tightly. You giggled and hugged him back.

"Are there any other secrets that you're keeping from me? If so, will you be able to tell me them soon?" You asked before releasing him from the hug.

He was silent for a moment. It was clear that he still had something hidden from you. You didn't want to push him from telling the truth so you let it side for now.

"I-"

"Anyway, where are we? Is this your house?" You interrupted. Not wanting the answer.

"Y/n-"

"Let me send a message to Mk really quick."

Macaque sighed and let his answer slide this time. He smiled once again before hugging you from behind.

"I love you."