Chapter 26 Gone again

The figures were standing in front of the door. One tall and the other one slightly smaller. The man had a cigarette in his mouth but his face was covered by a brown fedora hat.

Fu stood up from her seat and slowly made her way towards the door. Making you and Red step aside as she opened it slowly.

You stepped back from the front door as the man's face with the brown fedora hat, came to your sight. He had a scar across his nose and the way his black pierced Iris and red pupil glared daggers at you, made you remember the exact man who took care of you since childhood. Li qiang.

"Wow~, you have grown up into a fine young lady, Y/n. I regret not seeing you for so long. As for you, hm, could've sworn I divorced a better looking woman than you."

"What are you here for Li qiang." Fu interrupted. Clearly not welcoming his presence.

"Hey, don't act so cold hearted towards me. At least welcome me to your home. Me and Xiuying have been to long journey just to come here." He said while stepping aside.

The little girl stood there. Staring down to the ground emotionlessly. She snapped away her thoughts as Li qiang snapped his fingers to turn her attention back onto the reality.

You hid behind Red Son who was aware of how you felt towards the little girl. He tood straight to keep you away from Xiuying's sight and as he expected, she was looking around the living room.

"Papa, I thought you said Y/n was here."

"She is. But she just went away to hide from you." He shrugged. Not feeling any sympathy towards the little girl.

She stomped on the ground and let herself in. Red's hair bursts flames in alarm which caught Xiuying's attention on him. She immediately saw and recognize the figure standing behind him.

"Y/n! I-"

"Go away!" You cut her off. Not wanting to see or even hear her voice. After such a long time.

The girl stumbled back in shock at your sudden burst of anger towards her. She furrowed her eyebrows at her 'father' and began to tighten her fists. Her hair slowly turned into shiny white color and her eyes mad red.

"You lied to me. You lied to me, Papa! My Mama...is going to punish you for this!"

"Oh Please, Lady Bone Demon wouldn't punish one of her top servants. On top of that, her husband. I am loyal to her and I'm just doing what I've been told. To kill them all."

Li qiang's eyes went wide. Releasing his weapon from his right hand. Fu stepped back and pushed both of us upstairs to the room.

"Go! Get Macaque and leave!" She shouted as a lasso wrapped around her body.

Fu tightened her body, making the golden lasso break into two. Xiuying however, went mad after Fu. She ran after her and broke through the wall. Both making them land outside the garden.

Red pulled you upstairs to search for Macaque. The only problem was, he was gone. You couldn't find him. Neither did Red.

Your heart started to pound hard. The realization hit you when a red piece cloth landed in front of you.

'No...'

He's gone. She took him. No. They took him from you again. The heat going through your blood took over. Hot particles surrounded Red Son's fist. He too felt frustrated about it and knew who took him.

"That bastard..." He mumbled.

Red's flames broke through a big part of the house. He flew to the sky and and stopped. He turned around to look at you.

"Come on! We don't have time!"

"I can't! I just recently found out about my ability! I'm not as advanced as you think, Red!" I shouted.

Tears started swallowing around your eyes as a young girl's voice spoke from behind you.

"I've waited for 500 years to be reunited with you, sister. Only to be betrayed by that demon over there." She spoke while pointing towards Red Son's direction.

"What are you talking about?! I wasn't alive 500 years ago!"

"You were! You are the reincarnation of Edea Lee and my sister at that! My name was Shero. I was your real brother! We were both the children of Lady Bone Demon but you...you just had to go and live your own life with a monkey as a 'Reincarnation girl'. I decided to follow you and reincarnated myself. Only to be born as a female girl. I mean, look at this hideous body." She exclaimed.

Hearing all the words Xiuying said, brought back old memories as her past self. Seeing as your relationship with 'Shero' was a no go. You decided to jump off the building.

On the run, you sprained your left ankle. The pain was enough to keep yourself stumbling all over the place. However, Red was nowhere to be seen. You figured he waited for you at the end of the forest.

And he was.

"Y/n!" He shouted as he grabbed your hand.

He flew towards a mounted that was surely a few kilometers away. You looked back to the surface to see Xiuying screaming in madness as her hair grew up in anger.

Just like yours. But with blue flames.

° ° °

Y/n's Pov (cuz I kinda got used to using it in other stories)

Red flew us in a small cave where a fireplace already was kept in. Someone clearly lived here and it wasn't our intention on breaking in. I guess.

We gazed out upon seeing Megapolis fully destroyed with Lady Bone Demon's attack. Who knows when it all started. But Red knew something was off.

"What now? We have no home. No one to help. And most importantly, we lost Macaque."

Red Son snickered at my comment and pointed towards a small object flying the other way. Away from the destruction.

"See that? That's Mk's ship, along with his friends. I'm sure you've heard about him kicking my ass all the time. It's hard for me to admit it but...their the only ones who can save the city."

"Oh yeah. I know about that dork." I said while rolling my eyes at him.

His smile then turned to a frown. Remembering his father's words after the Spider Queen's loss. It still wrapped around his mind but he was confident to forget about it.

However, looking at the scene wasn't very beautiful. It was sad. Even for Red. It was his home town, where he had lived for years. And yet, here it is. Broken in many pieces before him. By one and only Lady Bone Demon. The one he and his family feared the most. She was...powerful as you can see. But even after seeing it with his own eyes, he refused to believe that I was the past daughter of that beauty demon.

"I'm sure he's in there, somewhere." He started as the sunset ended with the last trace of light.

I rolled up like a ball and sobbed.

I had no idea what or who I was at all now. I was confused and mixed up every puzzle piece in me. I was an uncompleted mess. I needed help. I needed...cover. I don't want to be seen as a daughter of the mighty Lady Bone Demon. I had no idea about her being related to me in my past self. At the end, I will carry all the problems I had caused.

"Hey, there is no need to be upset now." Red said as he confronted me while rubbing my back slighty.

"Why not? Aren't I at fault here too? I am the daugher of that hideous Demon! I carried her blood!"

"Not anymore. Remember? We are related now too." He said with a smile.

He embraced me and spoke to me in a tone I had never heard. It was sweet and supportive. I felt my heavy shoulder becoming easy. All the regrets I felt, got pushed back.

"Take it easy, you don't need to struggle in this alone. I am here too."

"Thank you, Red. You're a true brother I can count on."