Chapter 8 Asking Out

I think I might just involve Mk in this book.🤦‍♀️
This is supposed to be a Macaque x reader...right?

° ° °

"I missed you.."

Macaque stood there shocked. Did you find out about his secret? Or were you just imagining him as the little Macaque? Whatever it was, it caused Macaque to pull away from the hug.

He was still stunned by your reaction and didn't know how to react back. He wasn't sure if it was for the little one or him. But he liked the attention he received from you.

"That's sweet and all lotus, but it's only been a week since we last met."

"You just feel like..my little Macaque.." You muttered.

"EhHehe..who's this 'little Macaque' you're talking about?" He asked. Making it sound like he was asking a serious question.

You took a moment and decided to not tell him anything about your little Macaque. He'll think of you as 'weird' if he find out.

"It's-...It's no one. It's not important.." You said as you took a step to the side.

You wanted to make sure if you were allowed to leave the trap he was putting you on at the moment. And it seems he let you go off. Or so you thought.

He grabbed you by the wrist once again and pulled you closer to him. His face moved closer to yours and you felt his warm breath blowing your front hair.

The two of you stood like that until a certain someone interrupted your moment.

"Oi, get a room."

You looked towards the direction the voice came from and saw Spade with a guy standing next to her.

"Oh, S-spade! This isn't what it looks like! I swear!" You defended.

"It's not? I thought you accepted my confession through the phone message." He said while holding up his phone to your face showing the message you wrote him.

"I-I..That's all an mix up! I didn't even know what you meant so I send something completely random for you to think I actually know what you were talking about!"

"That doesn't explain the part that you almost kissed him and the position you two are currently in." Spade interrupted with a smirk.

You turned to the male's face and blushed unbelievably red. You backed up and walked to the direction Shu went. Which was the opposite side she actually went.

"Y/n- that is..-"

Those were the last words you heard before you were at a distance where you couldn't hear the small group anymore.

You walked around the exclusive restaurant and couldn't find Shu anywhere. No matter where you went, there wasn't a single person that resembles a blond-haired lady who was about almost 6' tall.

You walked around in circles and covered your face in embarrassment. People were staring at you weirdly. Not only because you kept walking by the same table, but also the fact that you looked like a lowlife person.

'Shu..you're gonna pay for leaving me alone like this!'

You headed towards the exit and felt a hand touching your shoulder. You shook the person's hand from your shoulder and turned around. Then, you saw a girl with a hairstyle of two buns and green hair dye on her front hair. She smiled at you and covered your face with her phone.

"What the-"

"You're the maid from that shop right?! I didn't imagine you to be so..hm how can I say.."

"Lowlife?" You said while making your eyelids half closed.

You crossed your arms and looked behind her. There stood two adults that were staring daggers at the young female and you.

"Yeaaah that! Anyway, I heard you were really popular with playing games!" She said while grabbing both of your hands tightly.

"Um..I mean, I was once a Beta tester at the illusion laser tag. But other than that, not really."

"Isn't that the brand new game that's going to come out soon!? O m gay! Tell me everything about it-"

"Look girl, I would love to tell you everything but i'm busy at the moment." You cut her off.

You pulled away your hands from her tight grip and turned around.

"Sorry. Maybe next time." You said as you slowly to walk away.

The girl ran infront of you and kneeled down. Begging for you to spare some time with her.

"Wait wait wait! Please don't leave just yet! I mean, you came here to eat something right? Let me pay for you today!"

"That's nice and all but I don't know you very well. And besides, the food here are very expensive. Even if you are rich, I don't wanna waste your money just because of me."

You stormed out of the restaurant soon after you bowed as an apology. You looked around the nearby stores to search for Shu. But there still wasn't a single trace of her.

° ° °

Soon after, you decided to go eat by yourself. You figured out that she went back home to leave you and that Macaque alone. Since, she had the hots for bringing the two of you together. You can also call it an obsession of her's.

You at the moment, was taking a seat in a noodle shop and ordered a simple self-made ramen. You leaned your head on the table facing the wooden wall and sighed.

"Shu..you traitor...!" You whispered between your breath.

"How can you do this to me? Me being left alone with that freak is the last thing I wanted to do! Like hell i'll get close to him!" You continued mumbling to yourself.

. . .

Just a few minutes later, you received your order. You thanked him and started to eat the meal you ordered.

*ding* *ding*

"The delivery is done Pigsy! Are there more orders?"

"Took you long enough kid. Here are the rest of the orders. Deliver them within 20 minutes."

"Alrighty- wait. Y/n? Is that you!?"

You slowly turned around with a terrified face and stood up without finishing the noodles. You paid for the food and went outside the shop. You then started to run for your life and tried to avoid the young man calling for your name. Everytime he called out for you, you turned back and meet his gaze.

"Y/n! Hold up!"

"Go away! Go bug someone else would cha?!" You shouted.

"What are you saying? Am I annoying you that much?"

"Yes you are Mk! Just leave me alone!"

"I'm not going to until you stop running! I have something very important to tell you!" He shouted back.

His words seemed to convince you to stop your track and turn around to look up to him. He was catching his breath before he could finally speak.

"Y/n. I wish to go on a date with you. Just this once." He said as he threw you an serious expression.

You covered your face and turned around to hide your blushing mess from him. You slowly turned around to face him with one eye. He was still looking confident. It's like, he didn't regret any of his words. Just why were you so attractive this week? One monkey and two guys..really?

"You're joking. Right Mk?"

"Nope. I am serious. I want to go on a date with you. So please let me know your answer!"

You thought for a moment and looked around. No King no Macaque and almost no people. You sighed and blush at his loving gaze and shook your head.

"Fine. You'll get one chance only though."

The kid lit up in happiness and ran back to the shop to tell his friends about his 'great news'.

Your face slowly turned into a frown. Just who will be together with you at the end? Monkie King, Macaque or Mk?