Chapter 43 Final part 2 The End

Only one must leave. Only one must perish.

My soul has lived through many years including those bodies Edea ones used to have. 

All Mk has to do is to take his staff and protect the world. As for me, I am the sacrifice. The one that must finally let go of my fate.

The illusions created by Lady Bone Demon disappeared into ashes. The ones fighting all looked upon me as the crystal fully regained its parts. Just then, Red strikes a punch right where I used to break open the crystal.

I turned my back all onto them and crossed my legs.

"Sister, don't do this! You said you were going to stay with me! No, with us!"

° ° °

"The dragon girl escaped my crystal cage. . ."

Lady Bone Demon, who had just released herself from the girl's body, suddenly gave the three monkey's a daring look. Her smile widened as she found her daughter stuck inside it, allowing her to rip out the Samadhi Fire from her.

"What is this? Edea is giving her Samadhi Fire willingly to me?"

Macaque's eyes grew in terror once more. This time, he felt the pain suddenly go through his veins.

"She. . .what? No, she wouldn't."

"Then allow me to rip it from her!"

Her eyes were overflowing with power. Their surroundings were set into no ordinary flames as well as the painful unholy scream coming from the Mechanic's chest. The pain caused the screaming voice to die down, making Macaque stunned to even move or speak.

"Macaque! Y/n is going to be fine! Let's get out of her!"

Sun Wukong exclaimed as he took him by the scarf and pulled him to the nearest cliff to jump from. Mk followed Wukong and was screaming Y/n's name out loud.

° ° °

The trio stood there, watching how Y/n had to suffer through the pain. Her tears were falling from her face as well as Red, who did not want to give up on her. He kept on punching on the crystal but the pressure from her Samadhi fire kept pushing back his punch.

"Red, we can-"

"Go! I'll get through to it! Somehow. . ."

He exclaimed while looking back at the shadow figure coming across from the crystal. Her tears were visible as she stared back at Red.

Pigsy dragged Tang away from the upcoming danger while Sandy stood there for a moment before also making his way to the exit.

They all fell together to the floor. Some of them landed successfully while the others face-to-ground.

They all looked up at the Mecha-robot that was finally activated by Y/n. It summoned a flaming sword from its right hand and pointed it toward the small group.

"Give up, Mk. If you had never found that staff, none of this would have been possible. A delivery boy to the end."

Mk felt attacked by her words and walked closer to the Mecha-robot. Pigsy was about to stop him but was held back by Wukong, who seemed to trust Mk's moves.