Chapter 25 Permission

"You know, I really didn't think you were related to Y/n."

"Neither did I. We did seem close back in our childhood. Just like real siblings. Now tell me, why have you asked me out here? It's in the middle of the night. We don't wan't to disturb my sister's beauty sleep."

Macaque slightly chuckled and leaned back on the railing. Staring through the window to look at you as he smiled.

"Heh, I wouldn't call it beauty sleep. I mean come on, look at her face. How many hours has she slept since I was gone?"

Red Son took a moment to rethink how many hours it has been. Only now realizing that she lacked sleep this entire time. Yet she looked to determined.

He interrupted his stargazing and also leaned back on the railing with Macaque. Before answering, he took a deep breath and released it with frustration.

"Less than 6 hours in three days. She was really worried about you. You still owe me an explanation for disappearing on her like that." He answered. Glaring at the tall black haired male.

"Hey, don't look at me like that. I was kidnapped by the one and only Sun Wukong. What chance do I have against that asshole."

"None!"

Both of them jumped. One looked around in alarm while the other glared murderously at where the voice came from.

"Wukong..." Macaque said with despise toning the name of the eavesdropper.

The colorful bird who was standing on the roof, slowly made itself down to the balcony with the other two men. He turned himself to his original form and made his way next to Red, doing the exact same pose and staring at the same sleeping figure.

"You guys got a thing for her?" He started with smug smile on his face.

"She's my sister."

"She's my future waifuu. Duh."

"Not without my permission." Red almost immediately replied.

Macaque rolled his eye's and turned around to look up at the sky. Red stayed the same and continued to spectate you from a far. Wukong made his way next to Macaque, which was a stupid and dangerous move to make.

Macaque growled slightly at Wukong's sudden action. The golden monkey held his hands up in defense. Not wanting to get in trouble by the sleeping Y/n.

"I'm gonna murder you."

"Geez, starting of aggressive, e-e-eh?" Wukong joked.

"You are banned from my wedding day with Y/n."

"What?! You can't do tha-"

"SHHHHHH!" Red Son interrupted while pointing at you through the window.

You rotated to the other side. The back of your head facing at Red Son and the two monkey's. The two enemies lowered their voice and fought each other with their elbows while also looking up to the sky.

Red Son was slightly irritated by their childish action and was about to go back inside to take a nap. Macaque stopped him by calling out his name. It caught his attention and turned around once more time.

"What?"

"May I have your blessing?"

"You haven't even proposed yet, idiot."

Wukong snorted and started wheezing his ass off. He turned himself back into the bird he earlier was and flew away.

Macaque sighed and stayed outside the balcony for a few more hours before joining them inside the room. Just what was he thinking?