Chapter 13 Teasing

Alarm! Alarm! This chapter may have an unknown character! (only includes those who didn't read Xiuying's backstory) If you read 'Li qiang' he's the father of Y/n.

° ° °

"I love you." He casually said.

You turned around to face him slightly embarrassed. Sure, no one was there to hear him but saying these three words right infront of you without any official relationship was way too sudden.

"W-w-what are you saying? Stop talking nonsense-"

*smooch*

"You know very well that I mean it." He cut you off by simply kissing you on the cheek.

You smacked him with your elbow and pushed him away. He laid down and wrapped his arm around his stomach. He let out a painful groan and glanced at you. He then laughed. You were able to hear his pain behind that laugh. Now you felt bad for him.

"Macaque...I'm sorry.."

"It's fine lotus."

After a moment, the two of you had no idea what to say to each other next. You waited for a while for him to bring up a random conversation. But he just stared like he wanted something from you instead.

Suddenly, you felt a fluffy bush touching your hand and decided to play with it. You had no idea what it was but it was moving around like crazy as you stroke it.

You still kept an eye on Macaque who was clearly enjoying something.

"Mm~"

You cringed as you heard him moan. You looked to the right, wanting to know what you were stroking. Your eyes went blank of what you saw.

"Ah. Fluffy tail." You commented as you slowly pulled your hand away from his black tail.

As he noticed you stop, he looked down to his tail and smirked. It wrapped around your arm and pulled you down next to him. He wrapped your torso both with his tail and arm. He pulled you closer and yawned. You looked at him with your half-closed eyes and rolled them.

"Mac, we are not sleeping on the ground."

"What? Do you want to play instead~?" He joked as he leaned closer to your face.

You pushed him away once again and turned around to face the wall. He groaned in frustration that you refused him this second time now. Of course, he knew the two of you weren't a thing yet but he wanted for the both of you to look like it in the public.

He shuffled closer and embraced you. He snuggled his face on your neck and sighed in relief. You were a bit startled at first but you let him embrace you.

*clack*

'That sound again' You thought.

Before you knew it, you started to let out many yawns. It bothered you so much that you rotated to the black monkey and embraced his torso.

"So sleepy.."

° ° °

The full moon was rising by the time you woke up. You just realized which building he brought you in. It wasn't the first time you were here and of course not the second time either. You were here many times and you knew it. You just didn't have any memories of it but you had the urge of wanting to know how you knew this place.

You grabbed a piece of cloth nearby and slowly moved Macaque's arm aside. Just as you thought he was going to wake up by scratching his cheek, he rotated to the other side and continued to snore instead.